=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm
"Ah, yes... It's because I use different colors for different pieces of evidence, so its always useful to have as many colors as possible. Also, I don't like using the same color combinations twice, so I have to make sure to have enough colors that I can avoid that." She explained as she gestured towards her wall of colors.

"That makes sense..." Apollo said, looking at all the colors and seeing multiple shades of red, which reminded him vaguely of Drew Studio... Except that was an art studio and this was a prosecutor's office. "Oh, right. Where do you keep your paintings...?"

"Oh! They're right here!" She opened her closet that was filled with canvases and started pulling them out. They were various sizes and shapes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:53 pm
"Ah," She gasped as she sad how different each was. "Gosh, you sure have a lot." Trucy smiled as she looked them over as Aggie took them out.

"How many more do you think you can fit in there?" Miles asked, rather curious as he watched.

"Yeah, what if you ran out of room?" Feli added.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:08 pm
"Ah, well, it's because I had a lot of cases over the years... So the paintings pile up..." She put a finger to her chin. "Uhm, probably about ten more can fit into the closet before they start to over stuff... And if there's not enough room, I can start taking some of the older ones home or something..." she shrugged.

"I can see what Felicja was saying before... You could probably put these somewhere as a gallery..." Apollo commented while looking at the paintings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 pm
"Yeah, I mean, look how many you have." She scratched her head, "I mean, I'd be happy to take a few of your hands if you need it. My house is really boring." Felicja laughed.

"You could probably get them put up somewhere, there are lots of places around here that will gratefully take works of art." Miles explained as he watched them examine the paintings.

"Oh! Can you tell me about this one?" Trucy smiled as she pointed to one of the pictures curiously.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:35 pm
Magdalena smiled. "Hey, if you see anything you like, then you can probably take it. There are a few I want to keep myself, but yeah! Otherwise, no problem!" She laughed. "Hmm... maybe I'll become a famous painter while I'm at it, huh? Getting my work hung up everywhere!" She giggled at the thought of having a "second" job.

"Yeah... I'm actually curious about that one too..." Apollo admitted when Trucy pointed out the painting.

"Huh? That one...? Hmm... Let's see..." She paused a moment before picking up the painting and looking at the back to see the title. "Right! This one! This one was actually an interesting case. It wasn't murder or anything this time. It was actually a custody battle... Basically this couple had two children. One was a teenager and the other a young child. The father wanted to take only the young child, but the mother didn't want the two children to be seperated. It took a long time for them to come to an agreement, which was actually a strange one. They ended up buying a larger house and then divided it in half so that the father ended up only living with the younger child, but the teenager and the child weren't seperated since they lived in the same house." She said, remembering the trial with a bit of a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
"Hmm. That's quite something." Felicja smiled as she glanced back down at the painting.

"Yeah, I can almost see it now." Trucy beamed and nodded. "Art is storytelling!"

"It is." Miles agreed, "I bet, if you could, you could spend hours examining them and getting the general feel of it all."

"You have quite a gift, Aggie." Felicja nodded, patting her on the back.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:25 pm
Apollo nodded in agreement with the others. "You can feel the emotion in them."

Aggie laughed and covered her cheeks with her hands. "Gosh, you guys are making me blush! I don't really deserve praise like this!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 pm
"Hehe, she really is." Felicja chucked as she watched Aggie cover up the blushing.

"Regardless if you think you deserve it or not, it's quite an impressive ability." Miles commented, knowing it would just make her even more flustered.

"You're so modest." Trucy, impressed, smiled and clasped her hands together. "I wonder when you'll paint another one."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 pm
"It's not that great! It's just paint on canvas!!! Anyone could do that!" She almost squeaked, unused to the praise she was getting.

"No, they couldn't. There's something about your paintings..." Apollo said, dismissing her modest claims.

"A-ah..? The next one? Uhm, when I get my next case, I guess. I don't really do any art outside of for work... Don't really have time for that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:14 pm
"You don't?" Trucy looked especially wide eyed with shock.

"It's always fairly busy around here, whether you're directly involved with work or not." Miles explained.

"Hmm, that makes sense." She frowned in thought. "Well, I guess you have to be inspired to paint."

"You've got a good hobby going, regardless." Felicja added.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:25 pm
"Yeah, it's usually very busy... and my free-time has been taken over by Milliana... and... other things..." she said with a bit of a nod.

Apollo could very easily understand what other things she was talking about, but he didn't think he should be the one to blow her cover. "And its great that you can use your hobby in your work."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:39 pm
Miles glanced at Aggie as she finished her sentence, "Lots of distractions, I'm sure." He almost smirked.

"Distractions." Trucy crossed her arms, "I dunno, seems pretty quiet around here." She replied, sounding slightly oblivious.

"Ohh, of course." Felicja replied with a chuckle that indicated her understanding. "Well, at lease no talent is wasted!" She smiled, "and it seems as though you have no problems getting things done."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:49 pm
Aggie almost coughed at the oh-so-obvious hints from the others except Trucy at what she really meant. "Er. yeah... It is pretty quiet around here..." she addressed what Trucy said, blushing slightly. "Yup, no problems keeping on track with my work!" She said happily.

"So, what are we going to do now? We can't just stay here and look at paintings the whole time, though they are nice." Apollo commented when the mood seemed to come to a lull.

"Ah. you're right! Uhm... where should we go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:43 pm
"I'm sure." He commented with a slight smile.

Trucy paused, "Hmm," she hummed aloud, wondering what to suggest. "There are tons of arcades, theaters, parks.." She starting listing off a few places, some of them sounding much to expensive.

Felicja laughed, "I'm not sure. What is there to do with such a large party? Sure would be nice if there was some sort of carnival going around, it would be so convenient." She mused to herself.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 pm
Aggie coughed and then listened to what Trucy was saying. "Well, Feli's right... Sadly there's nothing so convinient going on today. I think there will be one this weekend, though. Not that it helps us any now..." She sighed, trying to think of what they could do with the 5 of them with two pets.

Apollo was thinking, but it was hard to figure out anything. "Well, where can we go with two pets...? Milliana and Presto are with us too..."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff