Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
My family is always ignoring me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurtainz

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:24 pm
it's like I don't matter. I tried to talk to my mom but she took away my phone and asked me why I couldnt just be more like my perfect gurly sister. My dad can't do anything b/c he lives in hopactcong (nj) and i live in montville (also in nj) besides... he doesnt care either... I don't know what to do, help me?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:23 pm
Hmm, interesting predicament. . . Have you tried asking them why they are ignoring you?  

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

enocha12

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:34 pm
User Image same here but my mom understands thank god but my family is turning me into something i hate its like no one understans me but my gran gran  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:54 am
See if you can go live with your dad.
If not you can always call CPS.
Psychological abuse is just as abusive as physical.
My mom went through that phase too but then near the end of high school she started becoming okay with it since I'm the only one in the family who is successful in doing things outside the family norm.
Maybe she just needs to get used to the idea of one of her daughters being a little different.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

EmoxBandit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:51 pm
my family ignores me too.. they always have, ive raised myself, and its hard.. but u should try and talk as often as u can, if not, i agree with the cps thing, its very harmful, and very fcucked up to do that sort of thing psychologically to ur child  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:53 pm
Awwww i'm sorry that your family is doing that to you..Well the best advice I can give you is to ask your family why they are ignoring you. You could also try seeing if you could live with your dad...(i'm sorry I couldnt give you any better advice Dx)  

Shootingstar4041

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff