Welcome to Gaia! ::

Donations R' Us

Back to Guilds

The Donations R' Us is a Donating/Helping guild that will help you get some gold or help you get that dream avi you always wanted. 

Tags: Donate, Help, Dream avi, technology updates 

Reply Donations R' Us
*under development*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rythion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:13 pm
sorry people i have been off for a long time but I'm coming back forever, so i decided to make six samurai a giveaway/problems so like say you were hacked or scammed or fooled or just having a hard time getting gold on gaiaonline or have a deam avi that u will never reach this is where your problem are met we will give away gold and stuff to the problem u have on gaia depending on what type of situation that made u hacked or what ever each samurai will be dealing with diffrent types of problem so u see the one that mostly replies about your problem we are currently under development right now because i need the six samurai's i have me and one friend so i need 4 more to complete the job of the six samurai and that will be active so..... yeah this is a hard job for me soo anyway what u see at the main page of the six samurai u wont be seeing that soon there will be alot of changes too so just be patient and this will be a sucesfull guild for u to make friends fall in love and more this is IEFU speaking have a nice gaia day =) biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:50 pm
nice  

IceNinja1234

ii_aZn_KaTaNa

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm
IEFU
sorry people i have been off for a long time but I'm coming back forever, so i decided to make six samurai a giveaway/problems so like say you were hacked or scammed or fooled or just having a hard time getting gold on gaiaonline or have a deam avi that u will never reach this is where your problem are met we will give away gold and stuff to the problem u have on gaia depending on what type of situation that made u hacked or what ever each samurai will be dealing with diffrent types of problem so u see the one that mostly replies about your problem we are currently under development right now because i need the six samurai's i have me and one friend so i need 4 more to complete the job of the six samurai and that will be active so..... yeah this is a hard job for me soo anyway what u see at the main page of the six samurai u wont be seeing that soon there will be alot of changes too so just be patient and this will be a sucesfull guild for u to make friends fall in love and more this is IEFU speaking have a nice gaia day =) biggrin
my dream avi is having a fallen wish,purple tam, and cloud. i cant reach this goal becasue i have benn hacked and i have a hard time making money. plz help out ty  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:41 am
ive played gaia for a while and ive been hacked over 20 times =/ i had my dream avi but got hacked and i had trouble getting it back so its really hard getting gold and items =/
User Image  

II_Romeo_Kws_II

Samurai_Yun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:08 pm
i was hacked and i lost all my things. I have been getting it all back but this on item that katana its not easy for its a lot of gg but if i can have help on this i would donate all gold that i get the the person that helps  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 am
Guess what, honey. I'm a freak.
I'm a freak inside the sheets.

And still going under construction! X.X

Rough, tough, naughty nurse.
Rip it up, now make it hurt.

Hime Eiyuu
Vice Captain

Profitable Friend

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

reallybigbirb

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 am
wow still?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:26 pm
i just reall cant reach my dream avi and get gold i suq at getting gold i really need winter fox mink that all i ask for and i thought u guys could get it for me  

T_T FreshKiidz T_T

Crippled Style

Popular Browser

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:28 pm
thatss awesome whee heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 pm
i need help with this dream avi of mine i will never have the gold to get it please help if you can

User Image
Total Value: 2,124,894 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gogh Reed 10th Gen.
Black Heavenly Unmentionables
Pirate Anchor
Crimson Promise
Crimson Promise
Crimson Promise
Crimson Promise
Crimson Promise