Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Being teased at school.. and confusion.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jet Lagged

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:28 pm
I'm really not sure what to call it, but just read on.

So, at school this guy, named Ben likes to tease me, because not long ago, I used to cut. He decides to use scissors and pretends to cut himself in front of me. :/ He knows it makes me feel uncomfortable, yet he still does it.

And his friend, Victor often asks me, "Amy..why are you so emo?", "Why do you cut yourself?", "Are you depressed? My sister used to cut, I might be able to help you..". etc..
I just ignore him, because I don't know what to say. He just seems so worried when he asks me these things, yet I don't know him that well. And I don't want to hurt his feelings because I might say something rude..

What should I do?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:22 am
Okay, to solve the problems wih Ben, tell a teacher because they *will* sort it out. The things with Victor are a little more difficult, maybe tell a teacher that he's saying these things and they might be able to find out if he's telling the truth and if he really is worried about you, I kind of douibt it if he's friends with Ben but try it anyway. Hope this helps  

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 pm
Deal with it.
People are idiots.
There's really not much you can do to fix it.
Taddling to a teacher can be immature.
You just need to accept what you have done and realize that ignorant people are ignorant.
It's not going to just go away either, when you grow up people continue to do idiotic immature things.
You just have to learn to not let it get to you.
Cuz if you can't handle it now I wouldn't want to see you handle other life problems later.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:12 am
Ben isn't really that mean to me sometimes.
He just has his days, but if I do tell on him he'll get mad and it'll get alot worse.

Victor is Ben's friend. They hang out with some other guys in my class.
I don't want to tell the teachers that i've been self-harming, because they'll call my parents, which will cause more stress. :/

Jet Lagged

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:47 am
Telling on them is immature.
You need to either stand up for yourself or deal with it.
Unless you are just wanting a pity party.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:38 pm
look telling on some one because he or she is bothering you is not immature. okay i dont know wheer your getting this. it must be the middle and early high school thing where "ratting" is bad, im a senior in high school and look if someone is bothering you tell the teacher or a student resource officer. trust me it isnt immature and im an emo gay guy it gets bad for me  

God_Of_Murder_Khaine

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:03 am
God_Of_Murder_Khaine
look telling on some one because he or she is bothering you is not immature. okay i dont know wheer your getting this. it must be the middle and early high school thing where "ratting" is bad, im a senior in high school and look if someone is bothering you tell the teacher or a student resource officer. trust me it isnt immature and im an emo gay guy it gets bad for me

It kinda is immature. When you grow up and get into college, what are you going to do when someone teases you? Tell the professor? Nah, if you did he's just going to ignore you or make a snooty remark about growing up.
How about the business place? Some co-worker makes fun of you? Your manager isnt going to do anything...If anything they will say if things get physical or get to a threatening point then they will deal with it.
You have to grow up and learn to deal with those things...
You can't be a kid forever...
If you don't believe me now...you will understand when you get out on your own.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:38 pm
yes that may be true but still when it goes on and on some times telling is the best thing to do  

God_Of_Murder_Khaine

Kris O-O

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:59 pm
God_Of_Murder_Khaine
yes that may be true but still when it goes on and on some times telling is the best thing to do

Yeah, I agree with you there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:32 pm
This isn't going to sound nice at all, but I'm going to tell you anyway.
You need to grow a backbone.
When they do that, ignore them or tell them to stfu.
I'm not saying it's easy. But you need some guts.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:04 am
Yeah telling can be good...If you are getting raped or something of the sort.

Ash: I'm glad atleast some one understands the meaning of growing up and being mature...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:27 pm
Eri Luvs You
Yeah telling can be good...If you are getting raped or something of the sort.

Ash: I'm glad atleast some one understands the meaning of growing up and being mature...

If it's illegal, then yes. Immediately inform someone of the right authority.
If it's teasing in school, then you're just going to sound like you're whining.
You'll lose respect, and you most definitely won't gain any respect.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:27 pm
ok girl
Ben, you need to flip out on
As for Victor tell him you're thankful he wants to help, but you respectfully decline
you don wanna knock off the nice ones, just stop them worrying  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff