Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
Difficult

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:08 am
This isn't a poem but I think it relates to the guild. I jsut wrote it.

Difficult -
I scream as my brother sits on me. I know he’s only joking but it hurts so much. . . The muscles in my knee start burning and I scream, trying desperately to push him off. My mother finally hears my screams and tells him to get off. As he moves away, I feel tears running down my cheeks, mixing with the Coke I spilt.

“I hate you!” I yell before I curl in on myself, clutching my knee as I continue to cry. I ignore my mother as she tries to ask me what’s wrong, knowing my life would just be ten times worse if I told her what I thought was wrong.

I somehow manage to stay there for half an hour before I escape to the computer, talking to one of my friends before I decide to go and have a shower, washing the Coke from my hair because of my idiot brother.

The water is warm and I sigh almost contently as it washes away the grime and dirt – and texta – from the day but I don’t let it wash away the red ink on the inside of my wrist. Eventually, I get out, thankful that it isn’t freezing cold before I dress and go into my room, sitting with my knife in my hand, not really planning to do anything with it. . .

I think back to the few times I’ve contemplated suicide . . . but I couldn’t do it, it’d hurt my best friends too much. They’re the only reasons I’m still here or else I probably would have thrown myself out of that car a few weeks ago. I just wish life didn’t have to be so hard. . .

And why does no one understand? Not to mention the one question that constantly plagues my mind: If there is a God, why does he allow people to suffer?

Life is too cruel to too many people, especially kids. And it’s even worse when no one even tries to understand. . . Am I one of those kids? One of the one’s too shy to talk to anyone about their problems? I just wish I could . . . so that I didn’t have to hide everything but here is the problem: how can you allow people to help you when you’re afraid of what will happen afterwards?

Well, yeah, that's it, tell me what you think

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 am
I thought it was good nice job x]  

liveorsk8

Art and Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out