Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
just how I feel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

just felt like writing something
  that was on my mind
View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:43 pm
All too often, I feel like I’m the equalizer. When I enter an environment, I feel I must assess the current attitude of it and then choose the exact opposite of it. If there is a negative mood around a group, I will try to bright it, when there is a good mood, without trying I will bring it down. If there is lax attitude, I enter some discipline and verse reverse. Why is that? Am I the embodiment of reverse physiology?
Whenever I want to do the things I want to do, not what this “equalizer” wants to do. I fail at it, I try to go with the flow and I’m ignored or made fun of. I’m tired of fixing people and situations or be the person who ended the fun. It seems that it was never my destiny to be a normal person; I’m always sticking out, making a statement, and being part of the solution or part of the problem. I’m so integral to the group but never part of it. This is my blessing and my curse.
Even as I write this note about myself, I know the next day I will not be the equalizer, because I’m also the equalizer of myself. Which will afford me some peace but my role will sneak up on me again, to let me know of my place in this world.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:38 pm
I really think a lot of people feel that way.

I mean, I know I do. And I've had many people tell me that I'm not alone in that feeling so...*shrugs* Heh. I'm super paranoid though, so even if it's not the case I still feel like I'm screwing up the balance of everyone else's lives. >_<;

I seem to end up being everyone's problem solver. For some reason everything tends to think I have some sort of special insight into things or some s**t so they come to me and beg me to fix their problems.

Basically, I end up telling people EXACTLY what I think about them and their problems which turns out everyone hating me. xDDDDD

User Image

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:33 am
Don't think about how you are affecting others.
Just have fun with whatever you want to do.
If you make someone elses life better in the process, then good for you.
If you make things worse, well, you're only human.

A wise man once said.
When you do something right, people won't know that you've done anything at all. 3nodding

Of course another wise man once said.
The stronger you are, the stronger you smell.
mrgreen

But that one has very little to do with the situation. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:19 pm
Rini's right: A LOT of people feel like that. The truth is that everyone out there affects groups and situations like that, equalizing things and such. As humans, most of us seem to feel the need to do or be the opposite of what everyone is, emotionally speaking. And hardly anyone ever feels like they belong somewhere. Just try to enjoy the ride and be yourself. If you don't worry about it so much, chances are, you'll feel better. heart  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:06 am
Agreed!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:13 am
I guess all of you are right, thanks

xwhateverxdudex

A wise man once said.
When you do something right, people won't know that you've done anything at all.

thats form futurama rofl  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:40 pm
Yay! Another Futurama fan! surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:31 pm
purpleravenhawk
Yay! Another Futurama fan! surprised

YAY!!!

PS...
The other one's from dragonball z.