Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
My Best Friend, Timmothy the Ghost.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LondonOnyx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:33 pm
OKay, so there is my mom's old house in my backyard, rite? Well i was in there searching for something to put in my room when it got really cold, like snowing cold, and it was July. So I turned to see if maybe a window had cracked or i'd left the door open, thinking maybe it was some weird breeze. When i turned around there was an 18 year old boy in British army clothes sitting on a chair, and he was (no pun intended) white as a ghost, sorta glowing blueish. he looked at me and smiled, the turned his head towards my backyard. I walked over and held out my hand, wondering if he'd dissappear. Instead, he picked a coin off the ground and dropped it in my hand. It was a dull brown and had the words "Army, Gun Man." Suddenly it dissapeared. The door swung open and i looked that way, when i turned around he was gone.

The next day i went looking for him, and sat in the spot he'd been sitting. about 30 minutes passed and i almost gave up, until i began to shiver violenly. I stood up and spun around and wat do u kno? there he was. He looked me in the eyes, as if he could see my soul through them. He stood up and solutted me. then i heard something like, "Hello. I'm Timmothy."

Yay! my very own ghost friend! whee i've been visiting him for a while now and he's really nice!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:06 pm
Um...thats a little weird but cool i think...maybe..depends  

xXx_CuDdLeSqUiSh_xXx

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:10 pm
Thats prity interesting. When I see spirits its usually just like a flash picture. Maby you should see if you can find any info about your house so see if maybe he was killed or baried there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm
WEIRD  

running_cupcakes

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:49 pm
omg that sound cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Awh, that's really cool.
But kinda odd sounding, I never see ghosts/spirits like that. They're just a flash, and then they're gone. But, I do get some information since they share things with me mentally at times. o.o  

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

love my gum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:06 pm
COOL!!! Ask about him the next time you see him. And look up stuff about your city and your house. Go to your library and ask for the newspaper archive. You can look at stuff there. But yah watch Paranormal State on A&E for some of the stuff they do.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 pm
You have the rare opportunity to have a ghost boyfriend. Don't put total trust in him because demons are great masqueraders but take him.Hopefully you'll have a child by this spirit. If u do, the child will have powers beyond your wildest dreams. 4laugh  

Inu Hanami

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:16 pm
Inu Hanami
You have the rare opportunity to have a ghost boyfriend. Don't put total trust in him because demons are great masqueraders but take him.Hopefully you'll have a child by this spirit. If u do, the child will have powers beyond your wildest dreams. 4laugh
wow rly?  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff