Nordasc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:23 pm
Kalturi held the sword in her hand, she turned it every which direction, trying to figure out its wieght. Trying to see how well it balanced, and finally after a few minutes of testing it she looked up to Hierra and said,"You expect me to fight with this?It is the worst thing I have ever touched! What kind of person could wield something as horrible as this! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:18 pm
Hierra grit her teeth and glared down at her sister. Sometimes being the tallest had it's advantages. Obviously her sister was still the same spoiled brat as before.
"You will use it, or I'll tie you here until I'm done. Understand?" she growled, her knuckles turning white as she clenched the hilt of her own weapon.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:55 pm
Kalturi looked at her older sister adn gave her a stubborn look. She then said,"Fine. I guess it will do for now."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:45 am
[[

I believe there is starting to be a LACK of interest here.
Sheesh.
If you aren't going to post you can at least let me knoes.
That way I don't have to check this thing everyday.

:[

:[

]]

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:32 pm
(I was waiting to see if Deli was going to post. No need to be mean.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 am
[[Wasn't trying to be mean.

I was waiting to see if she would post too,

But I figured since she didn't you would again.

I fealt lonely.

;[

Shall we continue waiting for her?

Or move on?]]

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:40 am
Kalturi looked around the tent. Everyone was silent and no one said a word. She looked to her sister and said,"Can we go yet?" She figured since no one else was doing anything she would be the one to get the party started again.

[[There. Now hopefully Deli will post or you can again Fubar. Btw ILU Fubar]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:55 pm
(I'll post, but you can try to get a hold of Deli. My computer has basically died, so it's a pain in the a** to get on it for anything. I'll leave Hierra up to you guys.)

Hierra nodded, shifting slightly to get a better stance. "Then we're agreed - we go after the Wise One. Shakara, you know the layout, so I'll follow you to the tent. Let's try not to attract attention for now."
With that, she moved impatiently outside.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Delicross

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm
(( Sorry i didn't post. >< ))

Shakar blinked, they had said something to her hadn't they? Jerking a bit to get the blood flowing in her body she'd basically let her mind wonder over things. Her face got a dark look to it, not in color but in expression as she frowned at her own wondering mind. "Yeah, sorry." she put a hand to her head and thought about the lay out of the base. The city it's self was just four walls with some ruins inside. A few key buildings in strategic places to have houses for the warrior societies, the rest where just tents amongst the rubbish that couldn't be moved outside of the city or used in some other manner. The wise ones tent however was outside of the city to the far left near the river. "It's this way." she said as Colren looked in the direction the girls slender hand pointed toward. To the corpse of trees to the left, a small flickering light could be seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:25 pm
Kalturi stood there looking at the people she was about to go with, then all of a sudden she heard a noise coming from the back of the tent. A tall man who she recognized walked in, looked around at them and found who he was looking for.

"Hierra, your father and family are in danger. They need you home." The man said in a sturdy voice. He looked right at Kalturi and didn't seem to notice who she was. He then said, "You are needed dearly, for your family and the sept. Our people are dying."

[[you can do Hierra's part for now

XP

Don't know what to say]]  

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:46 am
"Tell me something I don't know," Hierra replied, her eyes narrowing. She certainly didn't recognize the man, and the idea that he was sent from her sept was far-fetched at best.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 am
Kalturi looked at her sister. She didn't know who the man was or what he wanted.

"There is actually a lot you don't know Hierra," the man said as he started toward her and grabbed her arm as if to pull her to get her moving. "I will explain all the details on the way back, there are too many ears around us right now," He growled it into Hierra's ear, so only she could here it.

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:27 pm
"You can explain everything outside before I leave with you," Hierra shot back under her breath, gripping the man's arm just as he was holding hers. Tightening her grip, she could feel his muscles contract. "Unless you want to be cut down right here."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff