Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
End of the World? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

End of Days?
  ZOMG THE WORLD IS GOING TO END
  Bullshit
  Ronald Reagan is teh devil!!
  Apple Pie
View Results

Deaths asistant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:26 pm
I believe its just a bunch of B.S. like Y2K was so yeah there is no actual evidence that the world will end just two or three similar thoughts by two or three seperate people...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:38 am
Pirate Captain Sushi
2012 is just the day the Mayan lunar calendar stops and the supposed end of the world by Nostradomus.

Whoever believes in the "2012 Worlds gonna end" bullshit is, in all senses, full blown retarded. The kind of people who believe in this are the same kind of people who believed the world would end on 6/6/06. There will be nothing but over exaggerated paranoia on the streets and, when December 21 2012 comes, I'd suggest you stay inside and lock all doors. At the more there'd be plenty of riots, looting and gun fire; not to mention powerful religous leaders who fear for their lives (and are armed with certain dirty booooombs).

i don't even think it's gonna be that big of a reaction to it. Hell, i didn't even hear or read about a gory killing that would've/should've happened on 6/6/06. But yeah. it'd still be fun if it did.  

AnonymouZ

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces