Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
*plays around with the elements* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:19 am
Guess who's back! *cackles maniacally as she reappears 20 feet off the ground* I'm all better now, and I won't be falling for that trick again! *waves her hands, and a column of fire appears, moving down the street toward Abyssal*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:40 pm
he looks around "I will deal with them later as I see another watcher." he holds out his arm and charges for a attack. He aims and shoots his electric beam at the watcher to see what he is made of.  

Tybarious

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:41 pm
Abyssal just ignored the little nat girl and kept walking down the sidewalk to look for something fun to do. The column of fire moving down the street takes out cars, parts of buildings, street lamps, and other things as it moves closer to Abyssal.

She felt the waver in the shadows slightly and turns to see the column of fire only feet from her then was engulfed by it. Horrible agonizing screams come from the column of fire that had just engulfed Abyssal then it went from screams to chuckles then evil dark laughter. From the pillar of flames a female demonic voice, "Is that the best you have bug?"

Suddenly the pillar of fire "shattered" is the best way to describe it. As from the inside Abyssal let lose some power to push back and engulf the flames in darkness. Instead of the sweet looking girl stood a woman now engulfed by shadow, her skin black as night, her hair though dancing now black as night, her out fit and eyes were all that stood out. Her outfit now a tarnished silver battle armor with great mobility and crimson stains on it, her eyes glowing solid white now, "You want me to actually fight instead of play, you now have my full an undivided attention. I hope you can handle me bug. Now come if you dare."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Quit calling me "bug"! *she screams and roars and flies toward Abyssal, turning her own body into a flaming comet, determined to end the battle one way or another*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:56 pm
Abyssal noticed the girl was easily angered by the little comment. She looks on as the girl flew towards her and turning to a flaming comet with her as it's target. Her body grew even darker now as there was no distinguishing features it was just a solid black form standing there with dancing shadow hair, even part of the armor had been engulfed by this spread of darkness and even one of her eyes now only one eye glowed a solid white.

She stood her ground and opened up her arms as if inviting the girl to hit her. "Then you best do better then that bug!" She then utters quietly but darkly, "Flowers of Darkness." Wisps of black drifted off of Abyssal quickly drifting up into the air and towards Fira coming at her from many different directions. Once these wisps were close enough they opened like flowers growing large and trying to engulf and capture her, but they weren't just to capture they were the dangers that lay in wait in the darkness.

Even though you couldn't see her features you knew with that one solid glowing white eye that she was smirking. She thinks to herself, ~Even should you avoid this attack you still will not harm me little bug. You've not grown stronger since the last time we met. Such a pity you were rather amusing.~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:04 pm
*Fira deftly avoided the shadowy tendrils but lost her balance in the process, coming to a crashing halt at Abyssal's feet* Nooooo!!! *she began to wail loudly, crying huge tears that extinguished her flames and pounding her fists on the pavement* It's not fair! I tried so hard!  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:00 pm
The shadow flowers danced some slammed into each other and vanished while others once missed gave chase to the prey.

Abyssal watched as the girl crashed and skidded to a halt at her feet now and holds up a hand the shadow flowers danced around behind cutting of any retreat by Fira while Abyssal cut off the front.

Abyssal watched as the girl began to cry in frustration she guessed or perhaps her failure. She lowers her hand but the flowers did not attack she raised her other slowly a black mist danced down the armored arm and formed a beautiful blade that held a soft silvery glow to it. The blade black but shinny and the hilt crimson in color. She looks down at the girl, "Before I kill you tell me...why did you want me as your slave?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:38 pm
*sniffling, Fira chokes on her words but manages to speak* I-I...just...wanted...something...t-to...play with!! *she begins wailing anew* Mommy said I could keep anyone I could catch!  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 pm
Abyssal raised an eyebrow and anime fell at the girls reasoning. The one glowing white eye dimmed slightly but then became bright again. She raises her blade, "Then blame your mother for not teach you to go after something you could handle." With that Abyssal raised the sword and thought about giving this girl a worthy death...however that infernal wailing drove that idea out quickly she wanted a quick death to end that insufferable sound, so brings down her sword quickly for the girls neck.

The shadows threw out the city shivered with anticipation waiting for their fresh meal that was about to be delivered to them.

(Sorry couldn't help myself had to add the anime fall there. lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:33 am
*a voice suddenly fills the sky, slamming into everything like a force field* YOU WILL NOT HARM MY DAUGHTER!! *Fira vanishes in a puff of smoke, crying and yelling, "But, Mommy!!" and a new figure appears, draped in flames, at least ten feet tall, skin black as night and eyes red as blood*

WHO DARES TO THREATEN THE DAUGHTER OF FLAME?! *her voice reverberates through the air, and she points one finger at Abyssal's falling blade, melting it*

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:13 pm
Abyssal's one solid glowing white eye shifted up to this new being as her enemy saved from the death blow she was about to give to end the racket of its wails. Her gaze falls upon "Mommy" if the little fire bugs cries were any indication as to who this being was.

Abyssal's gaze turns to her sword before the sword could melt to much it turns to shadow and vanishes. She crosses her arms over her chest and looks up at this titan of a being. Though her face is featureless she smirked at this being and it showed in the single glowing eye.

Suddenly Abyssal was engulfed in shadow and the shadows grew like massive towers of black tar dripping upwards. When the shadows slide black there is Abyssal standing at the "titan's" height now. Eventually the shadow armor faded back eyes as black as the dark abyss that even smothered light starred at the fire being. A flowing black dress draped across her like shadows, and even seemed to shift yet no wind could move it. Her skin held a charcoal like quality not to black, but not a light gray, and a hint of blue.

Abyssal's smirk was now evident, "I do dear sister, and she has warranted my attack by provoking me." She shifts slightly unfolding one arm and bringing that hand up to her face and uncurling her index finger she taps her chin slightly, "If I recall I now have full rights to destroy your daughter, after all I had spared her life she was the one that continued the fight." She lowers her hand and glares, "Or do our laws mean nothing to you sister?" She crosses her arms again so she's holding her elbows in her hands and her glare fades, "However, I'm not without reason offer me something of equal value in trade and I will step down from this fight and even apologize to you."

(How'd you like that reply purple? Am I keeping things interesting for you?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:20 pm
WHAT ARE THE LAWS OF PEONS TO THE POWER OF A GOD? I AM FLAME, AND I RULE ALL THAT BURNS! BOW BEFORE ME OR PERISH! *she twitches one eye, and a wall of fire spreads outward and upward like a giant sphere*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:35 pm
Abyssal does not look impressed by the display of flames, "Not another one of your power trips how...boring." Abyssal nods slightly her hair begins to dance slightly, "Fine, you want to take things this way very well dear sister. You maybe the Goddess of all that burns, but..."

Abyssal shifts slightly her form almost seemed to waver slightly, her hair dancing on her energy as does her dress, and her eyes seemed to almost swirl in like black voids, and she roars out, "I AM THE GODDESS OF ALL THAT IS DARK. I'LL REMIND YOU DEAR SISTER JUST WHAT THIS PEON CAN DO TO YOU AGAIN! THIS TIME FATHER WON'T STEP IN TO SAVE YOU!! I'LL SMOTHER THE LIFE RIGHT OUT OF YOU AND FEED YOU TO MY PETS!!!"

The shadows began to gather behind Abyssal and rose up like a solid wall of blackness. "It seems you've forgotten yourself again and in so forgotten me and the laws even we must live by! Now come sister and let me smother you into oblivion!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:42 pm
I AM NOT YOUR SISTER, AND I AM RULED BY NO LAWS! *she casts her arms upward, and the entire sky seems to light on fire, forcing the hovering observers to take cover; flames rain down on the city, and she advances on her foe*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas