Ok we here do not discriminate, whereas we as individuals may have our own opinions on certain things and have our own personal prejudices, we as our little collective here do not discriminate on our literary arts.

Therefore I'm putting it out there that you can write any sort of thing out there you wish, and post it here if you like, if it follows the rules.

There is no discrimination of race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, sad/happy ending, or anything that one could really imagine, that means any of those items may been in your stories meaning if you wanted to have sexual connotations, or possibly a racist context for the purpose of your story you may have them, but this also means whilst we as readers may be judgmental of the individual stories as long as no rules are broken it is all allowed.

I myself being an adult would rather read mature stories, I'm not saying purely violent, gorey, or sexual but I'm just saying I can handle that and if you have stories that are adult content you may have them as long as they are in places not affiliated with gaia, and if you want the more mature readers here to read them make your links and have the proper warnings etc etc.

Please we do not want spam here so please just post your works and articles, or maybe perhaps just your ideas and brainstorming, you can brain storm and ask for ideas or maybe you can write as a collective meaning our readers could also be apart of the stories and help write as well it really doesn't matter it's al up to the writers.

Foreign Languages go ahead and go for it if you can, meaning if you can write a story in a different language go for it, good luck finding someone who could read it D: or perhaps maybe for the context it's a story with more than just English go ahead, use which ever element you wish for your story.

We are not bound by any rules to the way we write or what we want to write, except please try to be literate perhaps x} nothing more aggravating than something hard to understand due to grammar, please do try and be literate, if you need help or an editor just ask.