Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu test

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:48 pm
Any who have signed up to be Anbu must come here for the test fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:24 am
A clone of Daisuke came to the ANBU test site while he went to a secret meeting. He came as an anonymous proctor, so he his mask stayed on his face with his ANBU cloak and hood on.

He looked to Jedi, knowing it was him by his mask, and said, "So only two candidates? That's odd. You would think all the chunin would come running for this position." he said adjusting his mask.  

D a i j b

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:32 pm

Zeno appeared in a gentle gust of wind, his clothes fluttering as the breeze passed. His hair swept to the side as he scoffed, folding his arms and standing up straight and tall. He looked at the ANBU Commander and ANBU from across the area. He soat the toothpick he had in his mouth out and it dropped to the ground. He walked forward and bowed to the two. "Zeno Satsyuo, Chunnin of Kumogakure, reporting for testing to become an ANBU." He told them plainly and stood upright once more.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 pm
"Good to have you here. I am Daisuke Hyouton, one of the proctors for this test. Do not compare this to any other test. This may be the very hardest you'll take for a while. But don't be discouraged. I'm sure you'll do fine," he said smirking under his mask.  

D a i j b

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:08 pm

"I intend to." Zeno commented as he smirked, looking off into the horizon for a moment. He was ready to take whatever they dished out at him. He prepared himself by readying his mind and body, relaxing any tensed muscles and breathing calmly.

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games