Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
History of Leaf Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:59 pm
Wow shin I didn't expect to see you here like ever!?

I only remember seeing you in the recycle bin and thats how I even knew you were hokage please pm me sometime I have alot of questions. Also welcome back it's great to see some of the older members come back. I think I may have seen you around before or just old posts of yours when I first joined back when Sin-Q was hokage.

(( PS: What is the pic of your rpc Kimimaru Monku and did I have the order and everything right? Also anything you can tell me about Shou?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:25 am
What sucks is I was rivals or friends with all the hokages and rin was my father back in the day. I dont know if I ever fought kimimaru tho =S  

i3 tails Yagura

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:42 pm
Hey put up the history about other things... like your notable ninjas or events like I donno when Hayashi flirted with madam kazekage!!!! xd
Some of you guys could put up events you rememebr and have dark here just arrange them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:46 pm
OOOO I remember when I kill the two jounin then hayashi got pissed at hero and we got in a fight then they tied it cause hero had cut up hayashi but hero had a broken leg and both his arms were broken  

i3 tails Yagura

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:10 pm
Yeah sorry about. I kinda gave notice though that once school started for me I might not be much active anymore. I think just because I miss RPing here I'll come back.

IF you could, just PM me with your questions you had. I'm sure I know you too, you just have a name change since I was last active? Who are you if you dont mind me asking?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 pm
I will be drawing a new RPC picture of my person so you can add him to the mountain later on.  

Shin Defender of Light

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:20 am
Are you still doing this? If you are I can help at filling in the gaps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 pm
I so need to be updated. Dont forget I am the head Assassin and Scientist of the Leaf. Invented the Chakra Controlling Device 2.0. Made expecially for S-rank prisoners and those with Demons.

THat all I invented so far.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:00 pm
Kunesume2
I so need to be updated. Dont forget I am the head Assassin and Scientist of the Leaf. Invented the Chakra Controlling Device 2.0. Made expecially for S-rank prisoners and those with Demons.

THat all I invented so far.
Do you have a bio?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:25 pm
I'll sent it to you.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:52 pm
T-T forgotten.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:26 pm
I feel Bankotsu is forgottenn.

Ducttape_Bandit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:26 am
@Irish: Lol, sorry send me your info and I'll add you.

@Ducttape: I remember you, I just didn't know Bankotsu was a leaf shinobi.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff