Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i dont know what to do...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evrem_26

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:10 am
I dont feel well and everyday i feel like i dont belong in this world. My parents moved back to their country and i felt like staying in Canada for education. I am going to a boarding school and they are treating me like s**t. I am always alone...its also a religious school. I cant talk to guys and people stare at me like i am so different from them. When i am staying at the campus i cant really go anywhere but the mall which is 50m near the house. I cant talk in english because they cant understand it...and i cant talk in their language fully.

I am learning how to cook and no one is helping me. Life is so tough. I used to do everything with my family and friends. The people that i stay with are isolating me from their community. All of my friends live in Oakville and I live in Toronto.

I have to catch up...i came here 1 month ago. I am missing 2 months of school. The school doesnt let me choose the courses i want and so on...life is being a b***h to me. I used to not swear and drink. I stopped cutting 1 year ago now i started again and this time i almost hit a vein. Sometimes i really want to hit that damn vein.

My family have high expectaions on me- and so did I. I used to go to the ground school and stuff- for flying planes (i actually passed the test). I used to be so optimistic. I dont know what to do with the people i live with and the school too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:22 am
Be yourself. Show others your talents, learn their language online because it does work, and show others that you belong.  

D_Oliver2013

evrem_26

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:36 pm
Thanks for the advice...
I try that all the time. I think they are a little jealous because i am Canadian and they are all international students, and i can speak english but they cant.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:46 pm
evrem_26
Thanks for the advice...
I try that all the time. I think they are a little jealous because i am Canadian and they are all international students, and i can speak english but they cant.

Don't listen to others who harrass you because you can do something they can't. Also, it's true that life hits harder and more painfully than anything, but what is important is that no matter how hard things are, you NEVER give up on yourself and stop saying, "I CAN do this". That's all you can do, never give up no matter the odds, because you find your true inner strength when you come out on the other side.  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

evrem_26

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:31 pm
Thank you
That was very helpful  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items