Reply [RolePlay]
They Live Among Us Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyLemonDrop11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:55 am
Ella listened to his steady words curiously, now this was very very odd indeed. Her eyes gazed over his fingers drawing patterns in the air her lips danced the tinyest of grin but then returned to wonder.

"That is very strange" she commented almost as if she were talking to nobody but herself or to everyone. "For your almost a stranger to me" she finished her voice soften slightly.

It might have no been the most polite thing to say to someone but it was the truth. The name Corwin played and repeated in the back of her head to match the man standing next to her, but there was only but a fuzz which frustrated her beyond belif and it played on face for a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:29 am
Corwin

'Then we suffer the same problem' he whispered, knowing she would hear.
'for we both are near strangers yet we remember one another from the past' he watched as the frustration played over her face, glad that it was not just him, yet strangely discomforted by her suffering,

How odd he thought.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LadyLemonDrop11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:20 pm
Ella gently pressed her back against a cool nearby wall leaning her head forward so her long curls would rush her confused face and slid her hands across the coarse corners of the brick. "Then I take it we are at an impasse"

What else could she say, this man seemed pretty important but important enough to forget, remember, neither. The frustration added to the stinging of the back of her throat, the curses of being a monster, in need of constant thirst. She pushed her stomach aside for the time being and attempted to remember a little more but it seemed to be none of use. Now what were they supose to do? Go their different roads forget all the more. Just to be left with the gnawing memory that was never there?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 am
Corwin

'The way i see it, we mean something to eachother, but not enough to remember why, i would very much like' he paused for a moment watching her lean against the wall, 'i would like if i could show you my home, maybe seeing some of the artifacts i have collected of my life thus far, mainly the ones from venice' he paused once more, watching adrien this time, to see if he held any objection 'maybe they might help you remember'?

he slid his eyes away form adrien and watched Ella a little more intently than he hoped she realised, Adrien stepped foward at that moment, Corwin hestiated for a second unsure of what was to come.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500