Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime and Novel RP's
LETS OPEN THE GATE!!! ((OK NOW it open and accepting!!))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:17 pm
Since year 1969, there the world was still recovering from WWII, but as life was getting back to normal aliens started to invade the earth. Dress in red and black suits, they wreck havoc on our recovering world, turning people into there robotic like minions, also called 'Invaders". But an secret elite organization was created, Alien Exterminating Global Intercept System or A.E.G.I.S. for short, they help defend the earth and fight against these Invaders! But their most powerful weapon against them(and the only thing to hurt them)...IS YOU!

There are people all around the world who has the power to open dimensional gates, which give them Paranormal superpowers and give them the power to fight against the Invaders! They are called Gate Keepers!
Now its the present and the Invaders have came back once again to wreck havoc and destroy earth! Its up to you to find you power and destroy the Invaders! But be carefully, not all people who uses the Gate is good and may even work for the Invaders!

Aliens, fights, explosions, love, and more fights! This is the RP for you! Based on the coolest anime I seen,

IT TIME TO OPEN THE GATE!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:14 am
Table of Contents

Rules

Side notes

Other Stuff that i can't think a name of right now...

KyutiHuni

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:24 am
Rules

Send All Profiles to me with the Title "GATE OPEN!" No title no rping in this rp!

No Flaming and making fun of other Rpers!

Not A LOT of cussing or swearing please, lets keep thi as clean as possible!

Romance is Encourage but nothing above PG-16! NO CYBERING!!

Fighting is also encourage but no BLOOD OR GORE you will see why later!

Please no god-modding, i will HURT you if you do....

EVERYONE Gets hit, hurt, and beaten so please....

DO NOT IGNORED OTHER RPERS WHEN THEIR POSING AND TALKING TO YOUR CHARACTER! UN LESS YOUR IN SOME DEEP CONVESTION THEN IT FINE...

PLEASE PLEASE!!! No one Liners, tried to be as creative as you possibly can! It a story and your writing do come on people! Everyone once i a while its fine but not ALL THE TIME OR WHEN YOU START OFF!

If you need to talk out of character Use either (()) or ** or something like that, just make it noticeable that your talking out of character...

HAVE FUN!!!

Rules will be updated over time...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:37 am
Other stuff

1. Invaders! What the Hell are they exactly?

Ok listen up and READ THIS BEFORE SENDING A PROFILE! If anyone watch the anime you should know whats happens and what not to the Invaders when their destory, for those who didn't here what going to happen.

You see Invaders are created not by the Aliens themselves but by that one person feelings or emotions. If someone is full of hate of something or someone else they have a high possibility to turn into a Invader as n will probably will become one.

Once they are one they can never change back. The weapons they use are suitcases that turns into guns and fires little powerful orbs energy balls that rip or destroy anything apart, or leave a big nasty hole, NOT something i want to experience.

When they Leader Invader, One in the red suit, appears and form together they form some type of monster. Each as a special abily depending on what they are transforms as. There will be some who can form into objects like subway trains or planes, ships etc.

Once they are in this form the onyl way to completely destroy all the Invaders at once is to aim for the Red Invader, or the Core of their form as i like to call it. Once they are destroy they turn are destory, (individual or together) They turn into green crystals and red for the leaders.

This will be updated every now and then so yeah....

KyutiHuni

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:47 am
Other Stuff

2. What are Gates Excatly and how do i use them?

Well that easy, for those who never seen the anime Gates are dimensional gates that gives the user supernatural powers, for example Let say one of my characters had a gate and can use the power of wind. I able to use wind attacks against an Invader.

Gates come in different forms and styles, most of the time depending on your gate, you have to focus it into a weapon or something to use it properly. Like a bow and arrow or a piano, once again it depends on your Gate power.

YOU ONLY HAVE ONE GATE POWER!!!!! ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

This will also be updated over time...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:17 am
Other Stuff

3. What Kind of Gates are there?

Well there are many Gates, some are elemental, others are strength and brute force, some is also like force fields.

here are some Gates use in the Anime

Gate of Wind: Power to use wind

Gate Of Light(Or Life): Power to Use light and heal others

Gate of Illusion: Power to use illusions to distract or confuse the enemy

Gate of Close Combat(?): Increase the ability of speed and strength, making the person super strong and faster than any human ever was.

Gate of Protection(or Walls): Power to make force fields that will stand up to anything threw at that person or people around it.

Gate of Ice and Snow: Power to use snow and ice to freeze enemies or make cover in a blizzard

Gate of Fire: Power to use fire

Gate of Lightning: Power to use lightning

Gate of Perception(Or Senses): Power to give powerful and accurate precognitive abilities or can tell what the enemy is about to do next.

Gate of Supersonic: Power to go super fast, faster than the Gate of Close Combat

Gate of Darkness(Or Minus Gate): Can do several things other Gate Keepers can't do, transport objects, perform many attacks, ect.

Gate of Foresight: In a way can tell the future.

In some ways that list go on, but this i the basic of them that was from the anime. But lets try to be creative please!

ONE MORE THING!!

Some of these gates are powerfully, however using them comes at some price, OR IN SOME WAYS EXTREME EXHAUSTED!!
You can't use the Gate of Life and just be standing like nothing happens, EVERYONE get tired after using a gate so many times.So lets be logical, NO ONE THAT POWERFULLY!!!

Will be updated over time

KyutiHuni

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:27 pm
Character Profiles Accepted!

Now there are about four type of people you can be:

A.E.G.I.S. Workers: Normal humans who help out with the Gatekeepers and invent cool stuff!

GateKeepers: Of course people who can use a gate or power.

Normal people: Friends of Gatekeepers or A.E.G.I.S. people, bad guys, teachers, so on.....

And Lastly: Evil Bad guys And Gatekeepers: What the title says...

This will probably be updated over time after this start so yeah.

Once we get about five people all together or something we can start,

I NEED AT LEAST ONE OF EACH PEOPLE!! OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT START!!!

Thank YOU
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:28 pm
A.E.G.I.S. People Profiles!

Username:KyutiHuni
Name:Commander
Job at A.E.G.I.S. :Head of the Asian Far East Branch
Personality: Mysterious, emotionless
Looks:Unknown
Bio:The Head of The A.E.G.I.S. Far East Asia Branch, It is Unknown who he or she is but he help give info and missions to GateKeepers and keep them in line.

Username: Master of the Hellfire.
Name: Daisuke
Job at A.E.G.I.S.: Weapons inventor and mechanic
Personality: Can be loud at times but others he is quiet and usually keeps to himself.
Looks:
User Image
Bio: When his parents were killed by weapons he had never seen before he devoted his life to creating weapons for the side he expects will win and that is for the good gate keepers, they took him in hen the others threw him out because of his ideas.

KyutiHuni

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:31 pm
GateKeepers Profiles

Username:KyutiHuni
Name:Suzuka Aoi
Gate Power and Weapon: Gate of Wind: Uses Paper or Metal Fans to create powerful wind attacks.
Personality: Quiet at first, mello about some things and carefree at most. But she does have a temper, and that not something you want to see. But she has a good sense of justice and will fight to help people, even when she doesn't speak a lot.
Looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Suzuka was just a normal girl who was an outcast in her high school, until one day she was caught up in a attack by the Invaders, when she saw that there were people hurt and getting ready to die she awaken her gate and defeated the Invaders. Therefore she was assigned in A.E.G.I.S. and transfer to Tategami High School.

Username: Master of the Hellfire
Name: Kai Kazumoto
Gate Power and Weapon: Gate of Shifting: Able to shape shift into any animal he has seen, including prehistoric.
Personality: Quiet, but when you get to know him, he can open up.
Looks:

User Image
Bio: Didn't realize that he was a gate keeper until he was five and went into a museum and looked at a skeleton of a T-Rex and instantly changed into it when he wondered what it would be like to be one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:33 pm
Evil Invaders And GateKeepers Profile

http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww290/ace_wolf/th_anime-hoodie-male.jpg[/imgright]Evil People:
Username:Cloenman54
Name: Ito
Gate Power and Weapon Or What Kind of Invader are you: Gate Power:fire weapon(s): Any gun(s)
Personality: Calm until battle starts then has leadership
Looks: The picture ( in normal clothes)  

KyutiHuni

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm
Ok now i will add stuff on this page over time, and just to clear some things up, I am the ruler of this rp, anything you do wrong or if some of the rpers report you to me then we are going to have problems. Not kidding, you do not want a pm from me trust me.

Other then that i am also the Head of the A.E.G.I.S.

This means that i will help and give you missions and all that! And any under 18 you are going to the school that is actually A.E.G.I.S. headquarters!

Now please have fun and i will soon open this rp!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:20 pm
Meant to be this up on the top but oh well!

Here the profile skelton

Gatekeepers
Username:
Name:
Gate Power and Weapon sad If you not a gatekeeper than skip this part)
Personality:
Looks:
Bio:

For A.E.G.I.S. People

Username:
Name:
Job at A.E.G.I.S. sad Engineer, inventor, weapons mechanic, secretary, etc.)
Personality:
Looks:
Bio:

Evil People:
Username:
Name:
Gate Power and Weapon Or What Kind of Invader are you sad Only ONE power please people...)
Personality:
Looks:
Bio:

Normal People(we need them too....)
Username:
Name:
occupant sad student, teacher, worker, gang leader, etc.)
Personality:
Looks:
Bio:

Please stick with the rules, and i will probably be changing things up on this page so if i say something or tell you to read updates, DO IT!

KyutiHuni

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:46 pm
ONE LAST THING!!!

If your a gatekeeper, YOU MUST always say this when you open your gate or use your gately powers...You ready? Ok here is is...

GATE OPEN!!!!!

Got it? Good!

And you must have names for your attacks too, ALL OF THEM!!!!!

And please....NO HALF BEING A NEKO OR DEMON AND ALL THAT!!! EVERYONE, EXCEPT THE ALIENS, ARE NORMAL HUMANS WITH POWERS!!!!

Besides that i officially open this RP Now have fun blowing up stuff!

Anime and Novel RP's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games