Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Christmas (holiday) Event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image

Hatake Bloodline.

Description: The Hatake Clan emits a white chakra as a reserve. In such owners of this bloodline have a huge chakra reserve (not as much as demons) the white chakra is mostly for theatrics but it is commonly transmitted into weapons to extend there cutting length and effeciency. Members of the clan or bloodline are quick, but still do not have any special eye to adapt them for the high speeds. All members in this bloodline must have white or silverish hair.
Strengths: Speed, Huge Chakra Reserve
Weakness: Easy to counter person who is travelling at high speeds, cocky.

Abilities:
-Able to Transmit their white chakra into weapons, making the weapon have extended cutting range and power.
-White Rasengan: of course one must learn rasengan to be able to use this technique. The white rasengan is no different from a regular one. the change of color is entirely for theatrics.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:05 am
OMg i want kakashish!!! : ((
I will have to steal it from someone though... ninja  

3Rton

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 pm
((I know! I want it too now))

Wind Jutsu's

Gennin-

Kaze Kunai - This technique is nowhere near the Wind sword, but it is a good starter for Gennin. Transmitting their Wind chakra into a kunai or shuriken Gennin can increase the cutting effeciency of the weapon making them able to throw kunai straight through a tree and stick into a rock.

Wind Release- This defensive jutsu becomes quite useful for the otherwise defenseless gennin. The technique is a literal discharge of wind chakra that surround the user for a split second and bursts outwards thus knocking any projectiles or simple taijutsu of course.

Chuunin-

Arm Blade - the user makes handsigns then forms an elongated wind blade on the outside of their arm(s). Using this technique adds extra defense/offense capabilities to the user.

Jounin-

Lion's roar -
The user makes a number of handsigns then sucks in a huge amount of air. their chest grows large then they exhale all this wind in the form of a yell that cuts/ pushs with great force anything in front of the yell.

wind palm- This technique is used much like the galeforce wind palm, but is not quite as strong. this technique can be used multiple times. after making necessary handsigns the user thrusts their palm outwards and a copy of their palm shoots from their hand towards whatever they thrust at.

((LOOK I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO WORK ON FIRE JUTSUS I AM NO GOOD AT CREATING THOSE TYPE, ONCE THOSE JUTSU ARE DONE WE CAN RELEASE ALL THIS WORK AND DO THE TIME SKIP))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:16 pm
Im no good with Fire either. Grrrr.

Ducttape_Bandit

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:50 am
Okay i can make some of those, but because i got no idea what kind of fire jutsus there are already so some might be similiar, well see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:55 am
Name: ho-mingu hi (Homing fire)
Range: 100-200m
Description:
This actually a high level variation of the dragon fire technique.
The user first forms hand seals required to perform this jutsu and the blows two fireballs from his/her mouth. These fire balls must be aimed at one certain enemy. After the fireballs are shot at the enemy they will follow the enemy in the area until they hit something. (Or for 5 posts)

Name: ho-mingu hi bakuyaku (explosive homing fire
Range: 300m
Description: This jutsu is the same thing as normal ho-mingu hi, though with the increased destruction power. When this jutsu hits something it will explode and shoot smaller fireballs into every direction.
These fireballs will cause burns and they can make the area they hit burst into fire.

Name: honoo ito (Flame string)
Description:
This is kind of sneaky jutsu used to ambush enemy.
When performing this jutsu, user first creates wires similar to those which puppet masters use to control puppets and attaches them to obstacles around him. When this is done user will go somewhere to hide and wait. When the enemy comes near the strings user can send fireballs and other fire element jutsus directly through the strings to enemy.
When the jutsus travel in strings they can’t be seen. This is why the enemy won’t notice the attack before it’s so near that it can’t be avoided.

Name: furea-Rasengan (Flare Spiraling Sphere)
Range: 5m
Description:
This is rasengan when performed to max with the fire element. This jutsu doesn’t just add the fire to the rasengan, it completely changes the nature of this jutsu.
The rasengan is first formed to users left palm. Then user will form a flare to his right palm.
Then user will bring the two balls close to each other, this will cause the two balls to fuse. The rasengan will actually mince the the flare into small particles which are 1000+ Celsius. These small particles will attach onto the chakra strings which swirl around in the rasengan. When this happens the rasengas size doubles and its color changes to more like solar flare kind. If you get hit from this rasengan it will instantly burn trough almost anything.
((It won’t go through diamond and same level barriers.))
Even though it won’t go through diamond or barriers it doesn’t matter because it will probably still create an opening to the barrier or whatever is in its way.
There is one more trick in this rasengan. If it doesn’t go through the obstacle in first hit then the rasengan will attach t self to the obstacle. For one turn it will massively increase its size.
Only thing which can remove attached rasengan is a space/time jutsu which can suck things into vacuum.
IF the rasengan is not removed it will explode into huge solar flare.
This explosion is somewhat about size of small village.
((About 3 topics will be destroyed.
For example if its exploded near a border of city, it will destroy the border and 3 closest related posts to it.))
Because its massive power this jutsu can be used only once per battle. (Once in day in real life time.)

((I can make more if these are good xP))  

3Rton

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces