Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:52 pm
Blaize smiled at her friend, just glad that they understood each other. "I'm just worried... Once I know she's fine.. I can just wait for her to get back." She sighed, shouldering her bag and standing up, waiting expectantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:00 pm
Ravyn jumped slightly at the unexpected and unwelcome voice. She started to think of something very nasty to say, but she thought better of it. There's no time, I channel this anger into something useful...like slicing something to ribbons. Ravyn smirked dangerously as she looked to her friend. "Well, what are we waiting for?"  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 am
Masakazu heard Ravyn thoughts and then grinned. "Hopefully you won't decide to slice me to ribbons." He told her and then looked to Blaize. "Let's go; there is no time to waste when a friend may be in danger." He said, his tail wagging back and forth happily; he was always excited when going to other places,

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:17 pm
"Alright then...Let's go. We can track her scent until we get close...." Blaize grinned, heading back up stairs and out the door. She sniffed the air, moving around outside, until she found what she was looking for... but that wasn't all either. ".... There was a Jarian here....?" Wasn't that hard to mix up the scent from the base.... And she was somewhat relieved that it wasn't the elf or the demon from earlier either.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:10 am
He rested a hand easily on Blaize's shoulder, which was his way of tell her to calm down.

"Yes, the Psionist, I believe."

He stepped past the group a bit, putting himself before them, his gaze drawn towards the direction of the Jarian headquarters.

"I believe our newest acquaintance has simply let her curiosity get the best of her. You three had best be on your best behavior when you arrive at the Jarian compound. I have no desire to make enemies at the moment."

With a wave of his hand he dismissed them, making his way back to the sepulcher in quiet contemplation.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 pm
Masakazu's ears perked up at the sound of his new boss talking to them. He nodded to him and looked to Blaize. "Come on, you two. LEt's get going before I grow old." He said and then laughed at himself; sometimes he felt that he coulnd't get any older.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:31 pm
Blaize smiled, nodding. "Aren't I always a good child...? Besides.... They instigated the fight last time..." The fire demon shrugged, before starting off to the Jarian base. She trusted Memon enough to know that he was probably right.

{Exits to Jarian Base}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 pm
Ravyn's shoulders tensed at the thought of the Jarian's base. Why did it have to be them? She thought. She did not want to have another encounter with anyone as strong as the elf. She smiled slightly at Blaize's comment. "I don't think he should answer that question, Blaize." She said lightly as she exited her home.

(Exits to Jarian Base)  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Masakazu laughed lightly at Ravyn's comment and then followed behind her. He was realy wondering about this Jarian's, but he didn't want to sound like the only one who didn't know.
[Exits to Jarian base]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:59 am
((moving to the docks))
Tanis looked around the place he had just been placed in.
Where am I? he thought to himself
He looked around for a few minutes, then, becoming uncomfortable from the heat, he turned and began walking, in an attempt to get away from this place. Eventually he came to the docks.  

mathwl1020

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 pm
The portal opened directly into his chamber beneath the citadel, where his ancient captor awaited him. Without a word, he moved to his desk and pulled out the ancient book from before, opening it to a specific section before sitting down to read.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 pm
The column of fire dumped Blaize out in the main hall, her skin warm to the touch as the flames dissipated. She yawned again, opening the door to her chambers and descending the stairs, the door swinging shut freely. Blaize grinned at the magma pool, and she slipped off her coat and allowed herself to sink to it's warm depths, falling into a light sleep.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm
He closed the book quietly, standing from his desk as he put the book away. After an extensive period studying the book, he now had clues to a few more places that might hold jewels for him to reclaim.

Which to go to first was going to be the tricky part.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff