Off-topic Discussion!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doom Prophetess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:20 pm
Gaak, sorry, But it was really bothering be not having one of these here. >.<
This is just a place to post whatever. Nothing stupid though, this isn't like that chatterbox in GD. IF you're looking for easy money, go there.
Please keep all conversations here in with the Gaia TOS, and the TOS of this guild. Keep them clean please. I don't need to know how far you went with your SO the other day, or how high you got.
Also, this isn't a boat and you're not sailors. Keep the swearing ot a minimum.
Thanks for your cooperation.
nwn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:26 pm
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹
βυμρ

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´

Doom Prophetess

Doom Prophetess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:27 pm

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹
βυμρ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:27 pm

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹
βυμρ

Doom Prophetess

Doom Prophetess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:30 pm

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹
Last one
βυμρ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:49 pm
eek

-yawn- boredom.

NeverEverEverEverUseAgain

The Judas Horse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:34 pm
Thanks for making a thread for this 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:07 am

Yup, np. I enjoy helping out. Anything to make the guild more comfortable and easier to navigate. XD

Speaking of which, I was thinking it might be a good idea to have a
'Suggestions: What should we add to Graphic Content?' Sticky. That way, if people are unhappy with the guild or there is something that they would like to have here, they can post it there. Just a thought.
What do you think?

Doom Prophetess

Doom Prophetess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:18 am

Also, It mgiht be a good idea to have a sub forum where everyone can have their owm personal page. Then they can post their art and not have to worry about it being cluttered. I wrote a little about it in my intro on the welcome page (pg 2). I think I called it a thread though. You would want it to be a
subforum though. Just to clarify.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Doom, I mentioned it where you originally posted, but having everyone make their own thread for their work is a great idea. I have no idea how much it costs to add a subforum, however.  

The Judas Horse
Captain

The Judas Horse
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:02 pm
Doom, I also changed the name of this thread, because I don't think everyone will know what OOC means 3nodding

Hope you don't mind! Eventually hopefully we will have enough in the treasury to make a subforum.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:30 pm
Woot! Thanks to the donations of our members we now have an off-topic subforum. Therefore I'm locking this thread. Thanks again Doom! 3nodding  

The Judas Horse
Captain

Graphic Content

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces