Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nobody's Perfect

Back to Guilds

Just a place to have fun, hang out, beg for items or gold, post and hold discussions! 

Tags: Nobody, LGBT, Roleplay, Charity, Discussions 

Reply Main Forum!
Welcome And: Guild Changes!!! (Updated AUG 9, 09) READ ME!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prize here! Push the button below to claim your prize! :D
  [Push Here]
View Results

Princess Shiiori
Captain

Charitable Millionaire

10,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:13 am
Welcome to our guild of everything! Whether you've joined already or are thinking of joining, Welcome! I'm the Co-owner, Princess Shiiori. Ronin_13x is the Bronze. I'm the brains of this outfit!

"Killing people is easy, being politically correct is a pain in the a**." -- "Achmed The Dead Terrorist" AKA Jeff Dunham (ventriloquist)

Rules

1: No flaming. It's just not cool. It'll result in a ban or probation. No hating of any sort is allowed. Criticism of any sort is only allowed when REQUESTED.

2: No cybering - PERIOD. It breaks the PG-13 ToS rule and you WILL be reported and banned from this guild, if not Gaia altogether.

3: You should post ATLEAST once a month. If you get banned and have any objections, talk to Princess Shiiori, if she sees fit, she will reinstate you.

4: If you get a banned message saying:
Quote:
You are not banned, just on probation for 'x' amount of days

That means what it says, not banned, just on probation
If you get banned for ANY reason, we do not owe you anything, donated or otherwise.

Other than that, if you have any ideas for improvement or anything, let either Princess_Shiiori or UnknownPrincess know and we'll most likely incorporate it! Have enough good ideas and you get a promotion!

The gold is in the poll, btw. :p Maybe you'll get 1 or 2g for page turning! cool

-AS OF AUGUST 09, 2009-

I'm considering changing the guild to GLBT instead of General. We are now listed under GLBT!!! Nothing will change except under what category we're listed. Any objections see post below!

I'm still alive and hopefully we can get more people in! If you have friends on here, get them in here! If we notice someone posting loads and bringing people in, you will get a promotion! Yes! A promotion! Getting the glorious glory of gloryhood that is related to having power!

I'll still give the wonderful 100g per person you recruit. I also donate random gifts. Just have said person PM me or UnknownPrincess and we'll donate to you. Heck, I might even up it to 200g per person. Unlimited earning!

I'm going to be starting up a new contest with bigger and better prizes! 1,000,000g contest. 250,000g in PURE CASH and 750,000g in PRIZES. Everything from Inks to zOMG rings and items! 1st Gen Evolving Items including Kottan Bell! So get your recruiting pants on and let's get it done! (It'll be starting in September)

But this comes with a twist! For every recruit your recruit brings, you get credited for that recruit! For instance. I invite _Person_A and _Person_A invites Mr_B, you get credited for _Person_A and Mr_B, but Person_A also gets credited for Mr_B and his recruits! I love a good challenge!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:45 am
Okay everone! I need some imput! I'm thinking of switching the guild's type from "General" to "GLBT" If you have any objections, please speak now and I can show you the way to the door! mrgreen But really. If people think we're better off under "General" then lemmie know. If everyone's okay with it, then still tell me! I mean, there's significantly less guilds in GLBT and since we're all supporters *hopefully*, then why not?  

Princess Shiiori
Captain

Charitable Millionaire

10,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

RONIN_13X
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:39 pm
I OBJECT!!!

...... whats GLBSTEWFHOASHDGASDHGA?
OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WROTE?

I CHANGED MY MIND.......I APROVE THIS MESSAGE....  
Main Forum!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games