Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:11 am
User Image

December 16, 2008
As you may have noticed, some topics have been removed from the main guild forum. You guys didn't do anything wrong, I just added a Chatterbox sub forum! I've started moving a lot of the threads there, and want to dedicate the main guild forum to news, update information, guild events and games, and just general guild related information.
So start using the Chatterbox sub forum guys. biggrin

I've also added a new topic that I hope will help people who are interested in stretching their ears. It's called, "STRETCHED : A How To Guide to Stretching Piercings". It's about 90% completed. I haven't completed the tongue stretching section yet, so hopefully I'll get that done soon. If any of you have information regarding that, please see the thread for more information on how you can help me. I'd really appreciate it.

In other news, I'm sorry I've been absent lately. This past year has been really crappy and about 80-90% of the time, I didn't have internet. As we speak, my boyfriend and I are at my friend's house using his because we've been stealing wireless from a neighbor at our apartment complex, and her connection recently disappeared.
Anyway, I'd like to try my best to be active again and get this guild back to how it used to be.

With all that said and done, I hope you like the new updates, and I hope we can all work together to bring this guild alive and kickin' again.

-- Zee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:24 am
yay!  

Taigeku

Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out