Gallery: Monsieur Sammich

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsieur Sammich

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:32 am
deviantART

That's unfortunately my only gallery at the moment. I've been a bit hard on myself with art lately (not a good thing, I know, but still...), so I haven't uploaded a finished piece in a while, save for some 3D work I did for class.

**UPDATE (Wed 02.04.09): 3 new animations!
**UPDATE (Thurs 01.29.09): New animation!
**UPDATE (Sun 01.18.09): New 3D art!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:36 pm
User Image

Portrait of A Dead Man - Photoshop. And yes, this zombie's name is Carl. It was actually a gift for a friend of mine.

The Wrathan - Photoshop. These are dead bodies possessed by invisible creature things called The Wrathan. They can usually be found near areas filled with dead bodies (the area in this picture was some type of pond in a 3rd-world-country where dead bodies were thrown). If they ever manage to possess a living human, many bad things happen...Many many bad things...

Deus Ex Machina - Moar Photoshop. Inspired by Moi Dix Mois's song "Deus Ex Machina". Surrealistic.

Father - Photoshop. I've had people call it a cave before. XD It's actually a forest, beneath dark, thick trees.

More later...  

Monsieur Sammich

Monsieur Sammich

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:37 pm
User Image

The Smell of Hot Dogs - Done in Cinema 4D. A teapot, plate, cup, and spoon. And...here's the text on the paper. Read it and be amazed.

The Dinner - More Cinema 4D. Two chairs, table, and some plates and goblets and whatnot. I think the table and chairs should be a bit higher though. Meh...

The Outsider - You guessed it, Cinema 4D. XD Light bulb, brick wall, mirror. I still need to replace the image in the mirror though. Pyramid Head's great and all, but it doesn't really work with the premise for the picture. It's a modern take on H.P. Lovecraft's "The Outsider", where the narrator sees his ghastly reflection in a mirror.

The Primal Theory - Cinema 4D. An hourglass being thrown into a green, swirling void. Sort of a surreal image of the theory on how the universe was created.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:38 pm
User Image

ARES TECH Bioengineering Division - I used Cinema 4D for the 3D in that, and compiled it (part of it, that is, since I never had the time to finish the entire render) with the sound into Final Cut Pro.

AOA Logo - Cinema 4D. It's the logo/sigil for the protagonist group in my RP (The Agency of Otherworldly Affairs), which isn't completely started yet). Sort of a stone and marble-like gear. The sword and spade on the back represent the group's original founders being gravekeepers fighting zombies and such.

Spaceman! - Flash CS3. Spaceships and stuff in space, with a space dude floating by. He kinda looks like a monkey. XD Which, of course, is hilarious.

It's A Lie - Cinema 4D. Rotating around a familiar cake (If you've ever played Portal).

Doughnuts! - Flash CS3. A cartoon version of myself. Yes, that's pretty much the reaction I would have. XD  

Monsieur Sammich

Monsieur Sammich

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:48 pm
User Image

Reserved (For when I make them .__.; )  
Member Galleries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items