Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
what happen?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:19 am
what just happen when i was gone in the past week? (to lazy to read everything. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:20 am
Involving Me:

I created two arguements in one day if that matters at all.  

Nebulosis

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:24 am
um.... good for you? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:27 am
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
um.... good for you? XD

Well truthfully, I egged on the second one on accident...sorta. When I saw the X-Large text from Havoc, I knew it would be easy to anger him. I actually find it humorous when people do that on the internet. (So help me god Havoc, I will create a picture/flame war if you pop up here and try to put coals back into the fire of the arguement.)  

Nebulosis

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:29 am
please dont argue in his topic. i just want to know what happen. then after that, i'll delete this. or a crew, VC or eris can.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:38 am
Ok, Orion apparently did something slightly wrong in a battle against Zeramaru. He didnt read correctly, and made an assumption about what happened. Havoc then created a long X-Large text rant about it. After he did that I posted "((*Cough* Cough* Stereotyped! *Cough* *Cough*))" as a little shout out to a joke I did a week or so ago in this guild. Havoc then blew up and created another rant or something like that, and I posted "((*Cough* Cough* Stereotyped Again! *Cough* *Cough*))" and then he basically blew up with more feeling.  

Nebulosis

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:42 am
besides that.......dont really care about the rant but, any other news around here?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:51 am
Well...Rp wise...Zeramaru is going to destroy Konoha, and Akatsuki are going after the demons now.  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:57 am
one another note, the chunin exams are in 2 days.....and jake needs to learn chindori........from you......in cloud academy.......  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games