Reply Fruits Basket
You know you are addicted to Fruits Basket when..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate Ball 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm
Hmm...well then, I must be somewhat addicted.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:15 pm
I'm trying to do number five XD but it seems I can only repeat their phrases TT ^ TT.. Its still fun and I love it!  

0o_Chieko Hisako_o0

TrinityThatcher

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:03 pm
lainey618
How You Know If You Are Addicted To Fruits Basket:

1. You talk about Fruits Basket constantly 24/7

2. You go around telling everybody else how great the show is

3. You pick your favorite character and you say their name every few seconds in random outbursts and everyone looks at you funny because of it

4. You obsess and pick apart all of the characters in the show

5. You try to learn Japanese so you can understand all the words that your favorite character says

6. You print out a picture of your favorite guy/girl in the series and show it to everyone saying that he is your new boyfriend/girlfriend

7. You write letters to Japan telling them that they should make a second season because the first one was too short for your likings.

8. You watch all of the episode 5,000,000 times and still never get bored of it

9. You go out and buy the whole manga collection of it and you read them many times a day

10. You go on the internet and wreck your eyes trying to find as many Fruits Basket related sites as possible.

11. You find every possible way to scribble, say, Kyo's name wherever you can, such as your notebook or the wall.

12. At school, your math teacher has to exert him/her self to wake you up from your dreamy haze as you think about...

13. When you see your character's color, you scream their name out loud.

14. You can't eat, drink or sleep, thinking about "that person."

15. You batter anyone else who says that Ayame, in my case, is gay.-

16. When you wake up from a nap, your friend (with a very disturbed look on his/her face) tells you that you have been muttering a weird name for the last three hours straight.

17. You sleep with your copy of the manga under the pillow.

18. The first thing that greets you in the mornings when you wake up is a HUGE poster of your dear anime sweetheart.

19. Whenever your friends even mention the show Fruits Basket you launch automatically into a 4 hour rant.

20. Whenever your friend says anything about anime, you start to rant about how great your favorite character is and how cool, hot, cute, loveable etc etc etc.. they are.

21. When you go to an anime convention you race to every stand demanding to know if they sell Fruits Basket merchandise and when they answer 'yes' you do your little fangirl/fanboy dance.

22. You buy the Fruits Basket Artbook and stare at the pictures all day while your best friend sits beside you with a novel and a big box of tissues to help you wipe off the drool occasionally.

23. There is a shrine dedicated to the great Natsuki Takaya sitting in a corner of your room.

lol
xp

I'm guilty of #8, I never relly get tired of Fruits Basket. And I've accidentaly fallen asleep once before with Fruits Basket manga Volume 2 opened on my face. When I woke up, I was stareing at Yuki in a dress. It was weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm
i am guilty of half those things. but number 2 i do the most. i get the volumes i want to read. nd i read them of course but at some point i fall asleep cause i wake up with like five volumes scatterd in various places. sweatdrop  

Aniymee

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200

leemyungyi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:15 pm
Guys... I'm scared! I do almost every one of those things! sweatdrop

I don't have the authors shrine... (this is so creepy...)
I have an embroidered sweat shirt that has her name on it!!! AH I feel so insane! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 pm
I read the entire series in like, 8 days XD
And i analyze every character...lol  

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

Thieving Thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 pm
I've done quite a few of those things like shouting random character names when I'm bored or saying or thinking of Kyo whenever i see the color orange.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:58 am
Carolina says...
How You Know If You Are Addicted To Fruits Basket:

[x]1. You talk about Fruits Basket constantly 24/7
[x]2. You go around telling everybody else how great the show is
[x]3. You pick your favorite character and you say their name every few seconds in random outbursts and everyone looks at you funny because of it (teru teru momiji =P )
[x]4. You obsess and pick apart all of the characters in the show
[x]5. You try to learn Japanese so you can understand all the words that your favorite character says ( i learned the lyrics to momiji's song in Japanese ^u^)
{x}6. You print out a picture of your favorite guy/girl in the series and show it to everyone saying that he is your new boyfriend/girlfriend
{x}7. You write letters to Japan telling them that they should make a second season because the first one was too short for your likings. thats true though
[x]8. You watch all of the episode 5,000,000 times and still never get bored of it
{x}9. You go out and buy the whole manga collection of it and you read them many times a day (i cant find them crying )
[x]10. You go on the internet and wreck your eyes trying to find as many Fruits Basket related sites as possible.
[x]11. You find every possible way to scribble, say, Kyo's name wherever you can, such as your notebook or the wall.
[x]12. At school, your math teacher has to exert him/her self to wake you up from your dreamy haze as you think about...
[x][x]13. When you see your character's color, you scream their name out loud. (so true)
[x]14. You can't eat, drink or sleep, thinking about "that person."
[x]15. You batter anyone else who says that Ayame, in my case, is gay.-
{x}16. When you wake up from a nap, your friend (with a very disturbed look on his/her face) tells you that you have been muttering a weird name for the last three hours straight. (i dont talk in my sleep =P )
[x]17. You sleep with your copy of the manga under the pillow.
{x}18. The first thing that greets you in the mornings when you wake up is a HUGE poster of your dear anime sweetheart. (where can i get a poster of momiji gonk )
[x]19. Whenever your friends even mention the show Fruits Basket you launch automatically into a 4 hour rant.
[x]20. Whenever your friend says anything about anime, you start to rant about how great your favorite character is and how cool, hot, cute, loveable etc etc etc.. they are.
[x]21. When you go to an anime convention you race to every stand demanding to know if they sell Fruits Basket merchandise and when they answer 'yes' you do your little fangirl/fanboy dance.
{x}22. You buy the Fruits Basket Artbook and stare at the pictures all day while your best friend sits beside you with a novel and a big box of tissues to help you wipe off the drool occasionally.
{x}23. There is a shrine dedicated to the great Natsuki Takaya sitting in a corner of your room 9my room isnt that big)

14/23 addicted to it User ImageUser Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

NG COKEWAVE CHRIS

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:32 pm
I'm sure I'll be pretty guilty when I finish watching the Anime and start reading the manga... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:06 pm
14 and 23  

bb birb

Floppy Gawker

PopcornLuver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:42 pm
5,9, and 19 are probably true for me.... redface ....especially number 5.... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:07 pm
oh my gosh...i do like all of those things redface wow (i didn't know anyone else had them under their pillow...) xd oh well!!! obsetion is a good thing right!?! right? right...? eek  

kitten clamplover

Cracked Pepper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:18 pm
I do #21 all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:26 am
IM DOIN THOUSE!  

Shishri_Hotaru-OB-DTK

Livinii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:24 am
I did almost none of these, maybe 2 a little bit, or 4: I don't know what 4 means, exactly… Might have done 10 a tiny bit, but nothing extreme...

But speaking of Fruits Basket addiction… Is it just me, or do the announcement topic marking thingies look just like rice balls (onigiri)? ^^  
Fruits Basket

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff