Reply Off Topic Discussion
Musics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsieur Sammich

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:07 pm
Just thought I'd get to know the fellow GC members without having to go to profiles. XD

Anyway. What are your favourite music genres and musicians?

My favourite genres, in no particular order:

Trip hop, industrial, electronica, techno, metal, baroque/classical/romantic, rock, experimental, electro, and post-punk.

As for my favourite musicians, I have many. But my tops are:

Nine Inch Nails, Portishead, Ladytron, Muse, and Radiohead.

So yeah...Post your favs and such...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:41 am
I can listen to almost anything except the music that little kids listen to now(miley cyrus if thats how you spell her name.., and other stuff like that).
Other than that and rap, I can listen to any thing and enjoy it really.
Favorite Musician: Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, Lynard Skynard, ACDC, Darude, Rob Zombie, Good Charlotte.  

Bain_V

Aqua Ari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:46 am
Nine Inch Nails!

I also like Modest Mouse, The Who, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, The Aquabats, Josh Groban, and VNV Nation. I love musicals, like The Phantom of the Opera and Wicked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:13 am
Bain_V
I can listen to almost anything except the music that little kids listen to now(miley cyrus if thats how you spell her name.., and other stuff like that).
Other than that and rap, I can listen to any thing and enjoy it really.
Favorite Musician: Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, Lynard Skynard, ACDC, Darude, Rob Zombie, Good Charlotte.

I haven't listened to LP in years. I used to be obsessed with them, hahah. But I dunno...they seem too mainstream now, and I'm not really into all of the overly mainstream stuff.

Aquabatori
Nine Inch Nails!

I also like Modest Mouse, The Who, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, The Aquabats, Josh Groban, and VNV Nation. I love musicals, like The Phantom of the Opera and Wicked.

I love all of those, save for The Aquabats or Josh Groban cause I've never heard of them. Have you heard of Ladytron? From your music choices, I think you might like them.  

Monsieur Sammich

Aqua Ari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:51 pm
Monsieur Sammich
I love all of those, save for The Aquabats or Josh Groban cause I've never heard of them. Have you heard of Ladytron? From your music choices, I think you might like them.

Oh man, that means you also like VNV Nation!? (I have a hard time finding other fans of them) whee

I haven't heard of Ladytron, I'll check em out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:21 pm
Yup! They're not on my top top favs, but they're still on my favs list, which is pretty big. XD I actually have a hard time finding people who know about them also. They're awesome. They have good lyrics too.

Yeah, check out Ladytron. Some of my favourite songs of theirs:

Destroy Everything You Touch
Runaway
Soft Power
Evil
Blue Jeans
Tender Talons  

Monsieur Sammich

Alexis Arquette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:05 am
Yeah with music I can be very diverse: I like NWOBHM, thrash, hair, metal in general, some rap, classic rock, old country like Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, and Johnny Cash, industrial, 80's pop, etc... My fav. bands are Judas Priest, Saxon, Scorpions, Warlock, Overkill, Metal Church, Motley Crue, LA Guns, The Doors etc. etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:43 am
Yeah I range from Disco to 80s. Love Electronic and Dance. But I love a whole variety of music. Top five bands are Garbage, Kidneythieves, Aerosmith, ACDC, and MSTRKRFT. Favorite singer: David Bowie, hands down.  

Le Chat Dangereux

Off Topic Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff