Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expierimental Real Time RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:17 pm
I have set up my house so it is a bar. Like the RP "High Tail Cafe", you'll just come in and RP like you would on the forum, just in real time with your avatar. I just need some input on how to run this. I'm sure that we won't have many people in there at once if you just come in as you please. We would half to have a time set when the bar would be open. Please give me some tips, so i can decide wether or not i should try this.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:38 pm
FAIL  

Sajo-kun

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:40 am
Nurren-chan
FAIL

very positive  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 am
I think it's a great idea. However, because hardly anyone is on simultaneously, it would be hard to execute.

You'd have to plan a couple days ahead of time, at least.  

Captain Scabies

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:38 am
ya, i was thinking once a week or every three days or something. The only thing i'm woried about is having enough ppl at one time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:26 am
That sounds like fun. I'm in. sorry I don't have any ideas. *lowers ears*  

Snowy_Angelfox

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 am
it's cool. it might be a while before i can get this working anyway. I need to figure out how to make my place more spacious, but it doesn't get any bigger. whee bleh this is annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:00 am
a real time RP, sounds like tis going to be hard to run and be in. but if you get it up and running, Ill do it. and i think the only way to have people on at the same time would be to tell people like a week before the day you want to do it. or set up a couple days of everyweek to do it. great idea though!  

Eggswafflerocks

Evil kade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 am
Kooon
I have set up my house so it is a bar. Like the RP "High Tail Cafe", you'll just come in and RP like you would on the forum, just in real time with your avatar. I just need some input on how to run this. I'm sure that we won't have many people in there at once if you just come in as you please. We would half to have a time set when the bar would be open. Please give me some tips, so i can decide wether or not i should try this.

I've actually seen this done before, although the guy got his bar well known (even today) buy chaning the towns subject, and had some friends in his bar. Im sure its not an easy task, but its a nice way to go about finding things. Its how I found out about the HTC.  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games