Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
~Zeno's Medical Base/Squad Training Grounds~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:44 am

"I see..." Zeno said nodding. "Must I go through some type of initiation now? And do you all have a base, or hideout, or whatever?" Zeno asked his final questions and relaxed his shoulders.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 am
"Sort of....it's like another dimension. There's a portal in the middle of the leaf village that is linked to it. It's a two way portal so you can go back and forth from the leaf village...we're allied to them so they like us there. Plus I was the past hokage."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:56 am

Zeno flashed his head up. He remembered. It all came to him now, that night he knew not exactly why he was under so much pain. And his brief battle with him as Hokage. "I....do you remember a night, when...one of Zeramaru's accomplices placed bombs underneath the buildings of your village? Well, Zeramaru had placed me under a Genjutsu with the use of the curse mark. I broke free of it after a short while, but it was bugging me in my mind for awhile, as I couldn't remember what was going on that had caused me so much pain." He then sighed. "I hope you can forgive me and I am still able to join the Light Assasins, I just had to get that off of my chest once and for all. And he's dead now, so it won't happen again." Zeno folded his arms and leaned back onto a nearby wall.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:59 am
"It was no problem at all, I got an ANBU to go and disarm everything...and besides...I could have taken you if I weren't so peace loving." Xantos said and grinned.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:02 am

Zeno nodded. "Yeah, even in a possessed state I most likely couldn't beat a Kage level ninja, even with the strategics I have. Though, I am pretty skilled for my level, more than was shown. But, enough of this, are we to head to the portal in Leaf now for some sort of initiation?" He asked standing upright and thinking of the wrong the Akatsuki had done this village especially, and how this organization could help him train his guts out to be strong enough to kill them. Zeno definetely had high expectations of himself. (XD)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:10 am
"Yeah, head over to the leaf and go through the portal in the middle of the village, I'm already at the base...just talking through a clone..." Xantos said. He struck a handsign and burst into a cloud of red and blue smoke.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:12 am

Zeno waved the smoke away and dissapeared in a burst of smoke, headed to Leaf.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:36 pm
The clone poofed away  

Bloodfang23

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:02 am
Kenshin jumped off a tree and headed for the cloud gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:15 am
(( im too lazy to pm you guys... just gonna post it here.... so Zeno, Blood, AMi, where's the grand entrance thingy? ))  

hivaids420

Newb

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas