Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
school pain; dealing with rumors and liars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
  yes
  no, but thanks for helping
  no, ur an idiot
  yes, thanks
View Results

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:37 pm
There is a rumor going around the 8th grade floor that i'm a cutter and that i tried to commit suicide. i don't do either (no offense cutters). i just made this so people can share ideas on how to deal with this.

The way i deal is to listen to them and find out if they have any ammo for it. If there's no ammo behind that gun then they can't fire it. if you get what i mean. If wat they're saying is meaningless like my problem, ignore it. If there's some ammo for that gun then destroy them from the inside out. You'll have to ask to figure out wat that means. i usually don't share stuff like this but i notice some people have trouble at school.

Anyway, post what you think people can do to help get bullies off their backs. It may be beneficial to more than one person.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:46 pm
In my case, I simply stood up to the people who would pick on me, by NEVER backing down and calling their bluffs.I learned that in a crowd, they'll talk tough and try to push you around. But if you don't back down, chances are, they will not beat you up as they say the will, and you will not feel as afraid as before. Because lowering yourself to their levels, or snapping and shooting up people (which I got close to but always stopped myself).  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:57 pm
I wish i could say the same for my school. People in my school talk the stuff, then usually carry it out. ~sigh~ it's really annoying...  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games