Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I'm kinda in a predicament

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:37 pm
I've come a conclusion about myself, I found that if frustrated or mad at something I can focus myself to accomplish my goals and if I'm not then my proformance is mediocre. However, I'm tired of being angry. I'm so sick of being angry at the world and I've done my best to make peace with my past. The problem is that Ive successed with doing just that. I feel at ease with myself and the world around but now I can't seem to focus myself like I use to. I guess all those years, it was my anger that was driving me and now without it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:42 am

It's all in your mind, Ty. Try to focus your energy on smaller things before gradually increasing it to some serious affairs. I know it isn't always easy to be fueled by anger alone.. But, if you try.. if you REALLY try.. you surely can do anything ^^

JanNut

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:40 am
That's very true.

Unless you want to try being angry at yourself for not being able to focus unless your angry. Would that help you focus? LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 pm
It's just a matter of learning a new way of doing things. 3nodding Like Jan said, you can do if you really try. Start small. Just imagine me cheering you on. whee Go, Ty, go!!  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:30 pm
thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:28 pm
GO TY!
rofl  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff