Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:35 pm
Ryu nodded, then jumped down from his mother's chair. "We'll head for Mist first, get a water scroll, learn some stuff, then Sand, get a wind scroll, blah blah blah, then return home and mission accomplished. But we need to do this quietly. I don't want my mama to know about this until after the Chuunin Exam. Lets go." He marched off, heading towards the gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:36 pm
See ya later.Tavian follows.  

tttavian

tttavian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm
((To the village gates))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm
Kazuma walked in and dropped a scroll on the desk then took of his headband and set it down on the desk. In the scroll was the message:

Dear Reiko,

Im sorry but i don't really matter in this village anymore, I am going to become a wandering hermit I don't know if I'll ever even be back to teh village. I love you, good bye.

Kazuma.

irishshamrock12

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 am
Akira walked into the office of the building. He looked around to see who was going to fill the next position. "To bad, reiko couldn't continue on." He walks to the desk as he notices a headband on it and a note. He read the note as he took note that it was Kaz's hand writing. "That dumb a**." He said as he though for a moment. 'My student are all at the exams so I have ample time to track him.' Akira bit his tumb as he formed handsigns summoning, Niomi. "Niomi, we are going on a hunt." He held the note in his hands as she snifted it. She jumped out of the window as they begin to track Kazuma's sent.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff