Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 pm
(.....wow)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 pm
thefire158
"Right....of course...back to that." Xantos thought. "And what about your mother?" He asked.

((lmao not my mother it says "your mother"))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:51 pm
thefire158
Xantos reached to his forehead, took the headband off of himself and tossed it to Ariana. "Call me." He said with a smile, before disipating in a shower of sparks. IF Ariana would look on the side opposite the metal plate, she would find a number written in white marker.

(And he still keeps trying. blaugh )

(( xd ))
Ariana catches the headband then gives Xantos a straight forward look. She then follows Yokai to the gates.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 pm
Dark-Ninja70
User Image

Ranks of Anbu

ANBU COMMANDER
: Hanzo Uchiha

OININ COMMANDER: Akira Nara

ANBU:
Detachi Hyuuga
Phi Invisia
Syn Uchiha
Yokai Hasamoto

Oinin:
Kazuma Hyuuga

Teddy Y. Kinuga

I first would like to say. Rest in peace Hanzo.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:36 pm
User Image

Ranks of Anbu

ANBU COMMANDER : Akira Nara

OININ COMMANDER: Kazuma Hyuuga

ANBU:
Detachi Hyuuga

Oinin:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:18 pm
((I fixed your image and put it on the front page. Also I'm alive now but I'm not gonna try and get my old position as anbu commander back,
you deserve it.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:23 pm
Akira walked into the HQ and put on his Anbu Cloak. "I might as well load up on supplies...." He walked into the back room as he grabbed some more Kunais, Shurikens, Posion Senbons, Tags, Posion Tags, Flash bombs, and 5 smoke bombs. As he made his way out, turned back around and grabbed a Katana. "Might get use to it. It's going to be my style soon." He said as he walked back out of HQ and to the gates.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:54 pm
Akira walked into The remains of HQ. He motion ryuuki over to the bomb shelter of the basement.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:57 pm
Ryuuki followed Akira into the HQ. "Wow, this place is in bad shape like the rest of the village..." he thought out loud. Ryuuki followed Akira into the bomb shelter, curious of what he would find there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:30 pm
Akira emerged as the Anbu Commander. His full white cloak blowed in the when as he looked back at Ryuuki. "In full cloak, we refer to each other by our nicknames, of course, you can me Captain."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:35 pm
"Ok then Captain." Ryuuki answered following him to the training grounds.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 am
Personal Anbu Mask:
User Image  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:28 pm
The barriers and traps all fell before the shinobi as he followed all of the procedures. The former anbu shinobi was not at all phased as he entered the base. He placed his right hand against the entrance way slowly he stepped inside. The disguised shinobi did not speak, he had drawn down his headband overtop of his eyes, he resembled now a blonde rogue. He dashed for the back room, focusing his chakra into hsi right foot he pivoted on his left as his right leg rose high into the air, a single swift slashing kick and he broke through the door staring now at a single scroll. He grasped the scroll, full of all of leaf's jusu and jutsu knowledge. He slipped into the top of the three empty holseters on his back. Forming a single seal he activated the air riding technique, gliding atop the air currents in the base he dashed out heading for the leaf's gates.

(How did I do this? Former Anbu member, left the village long ago, still know its secrets. sooo bye bye.)

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:55 pm
xX-SeNLiTe-Xx
The barriers and traps all fell before the shinobi as he followed all of the procedures. The former anbu shinobi was not at all phased as he entered the base. He placed his right hand against the entrance way slowly he stepped inside. The disguised shinobi did not speak, he had drawn down his headband overtop of his eyes, he resembled now a blonde rogue. He dashed for the back room, focusing his chakra into hsi right foot he pivoted on his left as his right leg rose high into the air, a single swift slashing kick and he broke through the door staring now at a single scroll. He grasped the scroll, full of all of leaf's jusu and jutsu knowledge. He slipped into the top of the three empty holseters on his back. Forming a single seal he activated the air riding technique, gliding atop the air currents in the base he dashed out heading for the leaf's gates.

(How did I do this? Former Anbu member, left the village long ago, still know its secrets. sooo bye bye.)

[[I am going to veto this post.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out