Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Reviews
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute fun
  yay
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:47 pm
The DS game "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped" is a fun little game following the adventures of Ami and Yumi, two Jpop stars as they thwort the plans of their "bigest fan", a very obsessed girl that says "if you won't take me on one of your tours with you then i'll have one of my own", and then promply steals your stuff and kidnaps your manager. You travel all over the world in the tour bus finding all your stuff and defeating her henchmen.

There are extra levels you can unlock by doing more then the first difficulty setting, and alot of pictures too. Just collect all of the musical notes and instruments to unlock everything. There is a time limit so don't take to long, though it only really becomes a problem for harder difficulties. You can switch back and forth between the two girls and are REQUIRED to do so at certain point because of their unique abilities. They do give you a training level that must be played before the story can be started.

The puzzles are fairly simple and the enemies are not too hard to defeat, though they have there momments. The gameplay is simple and the graphics are modeled after the "HiHi Puffy AmiYumi" animated TV show. And YES, AMI and YUMI are REAL J-POP stars.

This would be a cute little game to play for anyone, and a very nice reminder for anyone that watched the show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:52 pm
It does look cute. I just wish it was on something other than the DS. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 pm
OMG! They made a came out of that show? *laughs* That's funny! I use to watch that show...now I just don't want much T.V. don't have much time one and two not much on is good. Hmmm...had no idea they made a game out of it maybe I'll look into it, but we'll have to see.  
Reviews

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games