Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>> The Zoo << [[OPEN!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOE MUCH FAIL!
  Lolz, i noe. Brain friend? >;]
  D': LOL NO. S'EPIC.
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:13 pm
"Oh," Keirn said softly, folding his arms. "What kind of person is your brother. Ceilmar's really sensitive, but he can make friends easily. He's just shy...Sorry if I'm sounding a little threatening." He said with a light laugh, "It's just I have to keep a constant eye on him or he could get into trouble."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:21 pm
" then they should get along perfectly hes shy too and i didn't think you sounded threatening, you dont have that certain thing about you thats makes someone threatening."  

sotangitsune

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:39 pm
"Heh, I don't?" Keirn asked, not really knowing if it was an insult or a compliment. He didn't want to come off as someone weak, but he didn't want to seem like someone very demanding either. "Well, that's moderately okay, I guess. Though I'd feel better if I knew where he was..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:47 am
Clara had just taken back the papers, when a tall ginger haired boy, wearing only his boxers stepped out into the small corridor. His strong muscles potruded from his arms and stomach as he stepped into the light. Clara looked up and began to laugh, the boy's face turning fuscia with embarassment.

"Ahh..Didn't know we had Guest's" He mumbled, rubbing his scruffy hair with his large, caring hands. Clara didn't show any sign of helping him, she just stood there smirking at him. He looked as if he understood what she was thinking, and smiled at her, backing slowly out of the room; holding his hands over his nipples. "There Cold!" He cried, joking. The blonde laughed harder, "Th-thats Ben!" For the first time since the boys had met her, she was really smiling. Quite attractive when she smiles.. Ben thought.  

Clara Sunaro

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:19 pm
Koori sniffs the air and points towards a pink house "i smell my brother if hes with your brother then they're there"

Kaji was kind of surprised as the guy in his boxers walked in and it didnt help that he and clara tried to make light of what was happening "u..um i think i should get back to my brother now" he starts to walk towards the door and stops "ceilmar i can help you find your brother if you want but please hurry" he starts walking again  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:57 pm
Ceilmar ducked his head in embarassment and shielded his eyes, "I--uh, sorry for arrive unexpectedly. I should probably be looking for my brother and..." He trailled off, inching closer to Kaji, indicating he'd follow.

___
The front door opened to the small house, and Keirn thought he could see Ceilmar's trademark blue hair. "I see him!" Keirn smiled lightly, noting that there was another dragon in front of him. "That your brother?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:41 pm
"short hair just about my height, and is frowning. yeah that's him" koori says

Kaji sees his brother is up and then notices the new person standing near him as he makes his way closer "i see your finally up koori"

"yeah no thanks to you"

"Hey you know to watch out when you use your gun, its not my job to constantly remind you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:03 pm
Ceilmar suddenly saw Keirn when Kaji moved slightly. "Kei!" He squealed like a child. He dashed up to his older brother like he was in some whimsical dream and immediately clung to his arms. "Kei! I missed you, where did you go?"

"I told you this morning, but you must've forgot..." Keirn said with a sigh, reasurringly patting Ceilmar on the head, ruffling his dark blue hair.

"R--really?" Ceilmar squeaked, eyes starting to water.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:20 pm
((lol i dont know what to do!))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games