Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:40 pm
Rules & Guidelines Navigation:

Remember: The main forum is for quick discussions that ask for opinions and/or have a definite purpose or statement.

// General Rules for Members and Mods

// Guidelines for Mods

Hi, my name is DarquePinkPaper and I would just like to tell you that I know alot of rules are down there but you don't need to feel overwhelmed. Those rules are there because unfortunately some people will (and want to!) be troublesome.
So please, don't worry and have fun. If you need a rule better explained to you, or you have a question in regard to a rule(s), feel free to talk to me or a mod. =)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:42 pm
Rules:

1. No fighting and/or being rude to others.

[+]Members, please show respect to the Guild Captain, Vice-Captain and Guild Crew(mods).

2. If a mod locks your thread and you believe you did not break any rules please PM me.

3. You can bump a thread if it's yours, important/ongoing and it fell off the first page. In other threads talk and only bump if you really, REALLY have nothing to say, and the thread needs to be seen. If a thread says "no bumping" in that person's thread please, don't bump it.

4. If find a conflict/fight do not add yourself to the fray. A mod will handle the situation. For more clarification on this please see below.

5. No Quest/Rate Me/Bumping threads. There are, or will be, threads specifically for that use.

Now there's a subforum:
The Random & Rot

6. Do not make hate/negative threads that go towards a specific person.

7. If you have a problem with a mod feel free to express your concerns with me and tell me what he/she is doing wrong.

[+]Members if you have trouble with anything your only option isn't just contacting me; I'm not around all the time.
If you can, be patient and wait until you find me online to tell me. But if I'm not available soon enough, or you can't find me, please feel free to contact a guild mod. 3nodding
[+]Also, if you catch a mod breaking a rule please notify me, or the Vice-Captain, immediately.

8. Their will be threads where you can win prizes once this guild gets more members(Hopefully, active members).

Now there's a subforum:
The Jackpot

9. If you want to host an event you will have to ask my permission.

10. If you do not have a poll a mod, or myself, will put one in for you. It is up to the mod's discretion as to the content of the poll(So, you run the risk of having a poll that may be something to the effect of: "I am a moron who does not know how to put up a poll!"). sweatdrop

11. You will be allowed 3 warnings for breaking the rules. After 3 you will have one last chance.

If the offence is serious or breaking the TOS; you will be banned immediately.

12. I can add to and change the rules as needed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright...after all of that(I'm sorry but unfortunately some people make it necessary to say all of that^) have fun, enjoy yourselves and be happy. wink

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:45 pm
For the Guild Mods:

If (a) certain thread(s) has/have created conflict within the guild and/or it's members/mods please DO NOT DELETE THEM.
If you do and I find out you will be reprimanded along with any other persons involved.
NEW: Mods, if you come across a thread with offensive material or material that may become a conflict do not delete the thread. First, immediately lock the thread and white out the offensive parts of the post or, the entire post. Also, put a warning on the post that reads: DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST
In cases where a post violates the TOS immediately lock the thread and report the post to Gaia. Again, do not delete it.

I need to read what happens so I know who I can, and can not, trust.

If you see a conflict going on do not step in and cause larger issues by taking a side or defending the member or(other) mod. Please stay out of it. If you get involved you may cause yourself to get in trouble with other people and/or myself.
If you feel you must act, please do your best to calm the circumstances without being one-sided/harsh or rude.

The same applies to all other members! Sometimes adding more to a bad mix will just make it worse.

Mods if you see hate/negative threads about a specific person please notify me ASAP! Also, if the thread/post gets deleted please notify me. Mods: Do not abuse your power; you do not make a thread and then delete it only so that you wont get in trouble. Some of you may find it necessary to do that, please don't. If you explain yourself I'll do my best to understand and forgive you.

This is all to avoid conflict between small groups of members/mods and keep fusses from becoming bigger conflicts. Thank You. biggrin

Captain & Vice Captain,

DarquePinkPaper & Nostrumus

Mods, know these guildelines and act to the best of your abilities. I know you can do it. wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:51 pm
Reserved

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out