Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:52 pm
Hey everyone!

I'm new here, and I've just been wondering how we all ended up here. To clarify... How'd you first find Matope? How'd you get your first Kimeti? Did you have to wait long? Were you excited? What keeps you involved? You know, that kind of stuff!

I found Matope through someone's signature. The artwork combined with the backstory really appealed to me, so I decided to look further. I still don't have a Kimeti, but I'm going to enter into some of the contests and hope I get lucky!

I really want to roleplay, and I have a feeling that that's going to be the biggest draw for me. It's certainly what appealed to me so much at first, and I don't see the attraction lessening with time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 pm
I found Matope through and be blue's DigiToy shop and lurked on and off for ages before actually posting.

I actually just got my first Kimeti, Fish Bones, in the gone buggy event, via an auction.

What draws me to Matope is the Kimeti, not just the art but the naming conventions too. As well as the RP aspect, I've been tired of OC RPing for a while, but pet RP is something I almost never do. Though, it's the people, as in thread regulars, that keep me here. The whole bunch of 'em is fun. No matter how great the art, if the people were rude/unfun then thered really be no reason to stay.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:20 pm
I heard about matope from a really good RL and Gaia friend of mine, xelhaspixiestix, when she was telling me about her "cougar swamp-goat" one day in the library. I thought the premise of the Kimeti sounded really interesting, and then I saw all the beautiful variations and skulked around the RPs and the closed contests seeing what was up. I'm still waiting for a Kimeti to call my own, but I've entered a couple of contests.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:39 pm
I was wandering around kind of aimlessly in the breedable adoptable forums, and stumbled on in. I fell in love with the graphics, stayed for the beauty, just got my first Kimeti five days ago.  

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Monologue19

Quotable Conversationalist

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:12 pm
I don't even remember how I found Matope, but it was a few months ago. I loved the idea behind it, and the art. Really just the whole thing as a combination. I never have gotten a Kimeti, but I'm hoping if I stick around long enough and enter contests that I will someday. I've been dying to RP, but that's kind of hard to do without a pet : P Also, I have no gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:42 pm
R-e-d _ C a r e s s
Hey everyone!

I'm new here, and I've just been wondering how we all ended up here. To clarify... How'd you first find Matope? How'd you get your first Kimeti? Did you have to wait long? Were you excited? What keeps you involved? You know, that kind of stuff!

I found Matope through someone's signature. The artwork combined with the backstory really appealed to me, so I decided to look further. I still don't have a Kimeti, but I'm going to enter into some of the contests and hope I get lucky!

I really want to roleplay, and I have a feeling that that's going to be the biggest draw for me. It's certainly what appealed to me so much at first, and I don't see the attraction lessening with time.

my situation is exactly like yours! i found Matope off of a sig, and i was looking for a B/C group. i thought the artwork was gorgeous! i dont have a kimeti yet either, and i have recently entered in a contest! good luck!  

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:44 pm
Monologue19
I don't even remember how I found Matope, but it was a few months ago. I loved the idea behind it, and the art. Really just the whole thing as a combination. I never have gotten a Kimeti, but I'm hoping if I stick around long enough and enter contests that I will someday. I've been dying to RP, but that's kind of hard to do without a pet : P Also, I have no gold.

i feel you. i, to, am broke. and i really REALLY wanna RP. youre right; it is hard to RP without a pet. I need one so i can visualize the characters and such.  
OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games