Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Densetsu Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:13 am
Check mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:40 pm
They already have enough Phi.  

Detachi

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Rpc name: Synyster Uchiha
Rpc age: 23
Missions done: sweatdrop
S:
A: 2
B: 1
C: 1
D: 2
Why should you become a Densetsu: I've worked hard threw my rpc's life and have always helped friends in time of need and am a great team player. I look forward to being able to be a squad leader and help the future ninja of konoha. I believe that nobody should betray their village and have helped bring back traitors and people who have left without permission. I work hard to train and push myself harder and harder to become better in hoping to be at the best of my ability. Not only for myself but to help the village in times of need and do mission without having attitude against the mission. I'm not looking to become a densetsu because I have worked hard and will continue working hard getting promoted or not being promoted.
Rp Sample: Syn was sitting ina a tree near the gates looking for somebody to pass into the leaf village. As he was laying their he noticed a elderly man limping toward the gate. He flashed over to the man and and said, "Are you ok? Can I take you to a medic?" The old man smiled and said, "Please but first take me to the hokage I have important information for her." "Yes sir." Syn says jumping to the hokage's office. He knocks on the door and says, "Hokage we have an injured visiter." she lets him in and says, "Put him down right over here." "Sir I will send a medic right away to come and help get medical attention for your right away." Syn flashes to the hospital and yells for a doctor to come help the elderly man in the hokages office. A nurse tells him all the doctors are in surgery and won't be out for an hour. He says to the nurse. "Well can I get a nurse to come with me to atleast find out whats wrong." The nurse smiles and follows him to the hokages office. Syn knocks on the hokages door and says, "Hokage I brought a nurse to check out the elderly man."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:31 pm
your rp sample is great but you really need more missions. after you do a few more (after the akatsuki leave) then you can be a densetsu  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:41 pm
((the thing is that your office is always so busy I have to get mission from dark. I know its not your fault but It had to get missions))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:24 am
no prob.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff