Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
friend issues

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 pm
i'm not totally sure if this is the right area to post this one, but oh well. it'll be moved if it has to. so i have this friend, and shes a complete poser. its gotten to the point where i just get pissed off hearing her talk. i'm sure that sounds harsh but you dont know her. i was looking at her myspace thing and the who id like to meet says "my chemical romance, duh!". nothing against that band but really. and she was showing me this picture and she said "dude i know its so totally EMO!". then she gets all pissed at me when i posted a bulletin with a video for the sing emo-society (its an anti-emo song). i really cant stand her anymore. what am i supposed to do? apperently im the only one she cant talk to about stuff but really, i cant listen anymore. please help!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:16 pm
i know someone that talks to me all the time, just make sure your friend knows exactly when she needs to keep her effin trap shut and make sure she can recognize the signs so she doesn't make a mistake and bug you at the wrong time. i did that with my friend and it worked, try it out.  

wiccan of the moon

brenner682

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 pm
ok, realy, im not dissing u or saying u suck, but wow, so what if she posed that, who the hell cares, im sry but if u dont like her dont be around her  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games