Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:23 pm
Classics. [:

I haven't read many of them, but the one's I have read were pretty good...

My mom owns basically all of them, so I can never say I don't have anything to read. xD

I own the videogame, too. That used to be fun. Haha.

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:33 am
I was never really into them. I only read one or two because my mom had them from when she was a kid. I don't remember them at all...  

penandpaper67
Captain

Spooky Rider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 pm
My favorite Nany Drew books are The Mysterious Mannequin, The Crooked Banister, The Bungalow Mystery, The Hidden Staircase, and The Secret of the Old Clock. I've read a few others, but those weren't really any thing to write home about. I like these ones because they had great plots and cases to them. Surprisingly, after hearing how the book sold so many copies that they put a game out of it, I didn't like The Secret of Shadow Ranch. I was so bored that I had to get another Nancy Drew book. It could be because I'm not so big into horses, even though I have gone to horsecamp before.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm
I've read a lot of the Nancy Drew books. I used to love them and I wouldn't go anywhere without one in my purse. But as I got older I realized just how corny they are...

I still like them, but they aren't my favorite.  

Ismira87

Blackfire Banshee

Dangerous Pup

9,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 pm
I have so many Nancy Drew books, not to mention the special movie novel, a special edition book, four graphic novels, and a couple cd games (though the haunted carosel was frustrating). My grandma got me hooked on that series!!!  
Mystery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games