Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:28 pm
(Technically, I sorta hit it and slid down, but yeah. I had to throw in my two cents there, yeah...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm
((do i move this to the thread bin?))  

ByakoAssailant

DK The Medic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:24 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:03 pm
((This thread is inactive, and the clan is dead. If you wish to take over the city however, there are plenty of other options availible...))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:29 pm
Over the years after the blast from the Truncheon, the people had left their ships, abandoned them for lives in stabler and more active places. The Truncheon, which had a mission, held steady in its watch, manned by androids programmed with a single purpose--take the Ragnarok.
Unmanned, or nearly, the Ragnarok slowly drifted into the Truncheon, slamming its great demonic bulk into the other ship. The damage to both ships was incredible, and their automatic repair systems went into overdrive, making use of all their spare parts, and then reaching out to cannibalize the other ship.
But both of them did it, binding the two irrevocably together into one, massive ship. The Android staff watched all of this unblinkingly over the years, and finally determined that their work was done and the Ragnarok was subdued. They turned, one by one, to take up a new task: gardening. It was a long-held secret desire of each of them, to be gardeners or chefs.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff