Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU Private Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 am
iTeddy Byakuga
Dark-Ninja70
iTeddy Byakuga
(( really Dark xD ))

Andrew looked at him, "I am here to collect things of Teddy, and his memory"
(( You dont know who teddy is, just tell me that you've been having dreams the included me and ask if I can help ))

(( xD Brother of mine since we both had Kinuga ))
[*Face palm* Teddy I cant give you teddys memories because he'd have to be teddy's reincarnation not his brother. I cant give you memories that arent even there.]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Listen kid, I gotta go stop by my office sometime."

Hanzo left.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:52 pm
A thick blue mist flowed through the area, freezing everything in sight. The icy wind was from the blue salamander, everything it touched froze instantly, even amaterasu fell to its chilling wrath  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:07 pm
[[You should really pay attention to the first post. This is a Basement. Meaning its underground and the ice wind can't blow into a build that is locked and into its cellar that is also locked.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:11 pm
((oh, well either way anything on the ground is frozen!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:12 pm
[[its under the ground. LOL]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After passing through the requirements to enter the grounds Yumi went to the underground training facility, lead by an ANBU of course, before he closed the door behind him. The child looked back to ensue that there were no watchful eyes before he reached up to his neck and grasped his black and white headband, lifting it up to receive his demon medallion. Pushing a little chakra into the gold, the child opened up the pathway to the Demon Realm. Yumi started at it for a moment, haunted slightly by the bad memories before shaking his head. He needed to raise the limits of his Summoning and better prove why he was suppose to own the abilities of a Sage. Walking through the portal, which closed immediately after he passed, the child once more entered the darkness that welcomed him in.

[Exit to Demon Realm]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming out from a portal of burning flames, Yumi appeared out from the Demon Realm and into the ANBU headquarters. A couple of practicing ANBU turned their heads quickly to the child that now... was a young man. Thy nearly had to perform a double take when looking at Yumi as he could no longer be called Hanzo's youngest child. He was starting to develop those eyes that signified age and experience which definitely spoke volume's of what the young man had been through the for those long years."A... Yumi-san... I see you've returned... You might wanna head back over to the Hokage office. I'm sure a couple of people will be quite happy to see you."One of the ANBU said as Yumi nodded, wanting to see the world once more. See the green of the earth, breath air that didn't have a stagnant scent of rotting or burning corpse, as well as to see a sky that gave a more welcoming view. Exiting out from the ANBU training grounds, in which he was getting faster with each step, the goal of seeing 'Earth' drove the child to want to practically sprint to the exit to see what has become of his village now that he has returned.

[Exit to Hokage Tower]  

Panthers7

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas