do you remember who he is?
  yes?
  no?
  ...wtf?
View Results

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Angilas is a species of ankylosaurus mutated by atomic explosion. Despite its small size and absence of any energy beam weapons, it is not uncommon for Angilas to attack creatures much bigger and powerful than itself and this bravery has made it a popular monster among Godzilla fans. In Godzilla Raids Again, which staged the first monster battle in a Godzilla film, Angilas is defeated and apparently killed by Godzilla, but it returned in later epics, fighting alongside Godzilla against King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, and the cyborg monster Gigan.

... wtf?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:24 am
i used to know a guy who loved godzilla. he was a tool. i didn't really like him  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:53 am
I quit reading that after I read the words "atomic explosion."

I agree.

What the ********>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:59 pm
CokePixie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Angilas is a species of ankylosaurus mutated by atomic explosion. Despite its small size and absence of any energy beam weapons, it is not uncommon for Angilas to attack creatures much bigger and powerful than itself and this bravery has made it a popular monster among Godzilla fans. In Godzilla Raids Again, which staged the first monster battle in a Godzilla film, Angilas is defeated and apparently killed by Godzilla, but it returned in later epics, fighting alongside Godzilla against King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, and the cyborg monster Gigan.

... wtf?

Proof I'm a Pokemon nerd... my first response to that was 'OMG that's where Kingdra's name comes from!' because Kingdra is Kingudora in Japanese.  

Lucca Ashtear

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff