Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Sailor Moon Discussions
Sailor Moon Web Comic - Artist Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

karais

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:37 pm
Hello! My name's Karais. I'm working on a SM story that I'd like to turn into a web comic that could one day be on Gaia. I'm in search of a comic artist or anime based artist who's interested in helping me out. Previous knowledge of SM is required and preferred so there's not a whole lot of confusion in regards to the story/characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Not sure exactly what this entails, but you've peaked my interest. Anymore details?  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

karais

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:29 am
angel_baby_4
Not sure exactly what this entails, but you've peaked my interest. Anymore details?

Please see the first post.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:42 pm
For all inquiring minds...

karais
It’s basically a story, told in a flashback, about the Senshi (or scouts) starting their freshman year in high school. Two exchange students; both of them are boys, old friends of Mamoru (Darien) and eventually end up as love interests for Jupiter and Mercury but things aren’t all sunshine and flowers, once a new villain shows up. (young, human-looking version of Wise Man.) So, the Senshi band together to stop him. They are interrupted, before the fight even begins, by two shady characters, (the exchange students) who carry swords and crossbows, who fight Wise Man and do pretty well. Upon leaving, one of them tells the Senshi, that they were sent on a mission by the Moon Kingdom to take care of Wise Man. On top of all that, the exchange students have to keep the fact that they have powers, like the Senshi, to themselves and not tell anyone – not even the ones they have grown to love.–

Hope that helps.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sailor Moon Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers