Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
300 Posts. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

300 posts
  Yeah?
  YEAH!!!
  Just give me the gold already
View Results

Evil Lost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:27 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:21 am
need to post more to get hundreds and more smile  

rimriv

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:26 pm
Here we go...

Bump

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:08 pm
oh please keep bumps in the bump forum. 3nodding  

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

korihono

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:01 pm
o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:28 pm
looks around  

winters grasp

Alexander Grave

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:24 am
Doomsday Horror
Awesome, glad to see some old school D&D players posting on here. I got pretty hooked by D20 system and now most of my books are of that variety. I've played basic through 2nd edition in my time, but D20 system is the best set of rules. New characters I have been working on include a changeling warlock (wild fey ancestry, stays in same human guise out of fear and shame), a half-ogre monk (can eventually "fling" grappled enemies, vicious stats), a human psion with abrrant feats (from lords of madness, making him amphibious by level 3), and a shifter scout (scout from complete adventurer, longstride shifter to synergize with mobility). Admittedly those are fringe characters that most DMs might raise an eyebrow at. I do enjoy finding the interesting combos, though.

I understand what your saying...my DM had a problem with a pc a friend invented

making things short is that he could make you lose 10 negative levels in one full attack (of course if it hit)

so he didnt use it in the end  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:08 am
Alexander Grave

I understand what your saying...my DM had a problem with a pc a friend invented

making things short is that he could make you lose 10 negative levels in one full attack (of course if it hit)

so he didnt use it in the end

Well, yeah I think any good DM wouldn't allow that kind of power in a 1st level PC. Was he trying to play a monster as a race? Sounds like some sort of wraith-like octopus or something. I just meant drawing from books the DM might not have looked through and wouldn't want to bother learning about or using races that might not be in line with their ideas for the campaign world. In other words, DMs sometimes don't like surprises and/or fear the unknown.  

Doomsday Horror

6,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kemba Kah

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 pm
bump ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:18 am
hey keep the bumps in the bumping forum. stare  

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alexander Grave

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 pm
Doomsday Horror
Well, yeah I think any good DM wouldn't allow that kind of power in a 1st level PC. Was he trying to play a monster as a race? Sounds like some sort of wraith-like octopus or something. I just meant drawing from books the DM might not have looked through and wouldn't want to bother learning about or using races that might not be in line with their ideas for the campaign world. In other words, DMs sometimes don't like surprises and/or fear the unknown.

No XD...that was my friends goal so the DM told him not to do something like that

yeah...the DM was also like that  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:55 am
Gotcha, so eventually he wanted to be omnipotent. Makes me wonder though if there are any pbp D&D campaigns on gaia.  

Doomsday Horror

6,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Alexander Grave

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm
Quote:
Gotcha, so eventually he wanted to be omnipotent. Makes me wonder though if there are any pbp D&D campaigns on gaia.

I have seen some trying to imitate but...it's so hard because of the amounts of posts that you can actually do (throw dice) in an hour...and also the time you need to think to what you're gonna do  
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff