Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Who went to MCR concert on 16th last night?! I DID!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

outllet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:45 am
They're coming here next week! But I won't get to go cause my parents are WAY too over protective.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:27 pm
HardxCore
I went. I have a s**t load of pics on my myspace. 3nodding I was like, headbanging like a loser.

I got there at the last minute, just in time to see Alkaline Trio starting up. I took tons of pics of Ray Toro ... cuz I love him most.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And ... me, Headbangning. xd

omfg i can see gerard!!omg the sexiness.... heart  

bleeding unicorn

Yunalieh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:30 am
I love all those bands

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:24 am
I love MCR but I don't want to see them in concert because I heard they suck live and I don't want it to ruin them to me.  

emo.kid.heart

SchoneBlume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:11 am
b***h a** mofoing lesbian ho bags i wanna go to see them but im not sure if my dad will cough up the dough plus the concert i wanna go to is on aug 5th and that will be less then a week after i get back from jersey!

im so torn!
their music owns my life!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:15 am
ScarxTissue
b***h a** mofoing lesbian ho bags i wanna go to see them but im not sure if my dad will cough up the dough plus the concert i wanna go to is on aug 5th and that will be less then a week after i get back from jersey!

im so torn!
their music owns my life!
observe my dream avi who does it look like?
if only there was an iron maiden t on here then i could be ray ray the love of my life that owns it!
hey hey you guys im making a fan site its lame as of now but soon there will be total awesome MCR-ness of my page!
its members.tripod.com/monroevillepoisonx!
if you are of wanting to check it out!  

SchoneBlume

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:23 pm
lucky b*****d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:36 am
Why are people who don't like MCR posting on here? That's what I don't get... Does it make them feel high and mighty to flame those of us that actually have our own opinion in music? People that diss others are nothing but self-centered hypocrites that are too stubborn to see any viewpoint but their own. Sadly, they're also the people that scream 'sellout' and 'poser', which in itself brings this whole little theorem of mine to life:

So, according to some random dude, let's say he hates all music but metal. He says everyone else is a sellout. So everyone starts to take his word for it and now everybody's listening to metal. They start playing metal on MTV, and now, it's 'sellout' music. Just like all that 'crap' they hated before. Now, they feel they can't like whats popular (for some idiotic reason I will never understand) and they convert their choice in music to something other people don't like and the cycle starts all over again. They think their new music is better (because, I mean, come on, they're ALWAYS right) than everybody else's once again and before we know it, we're waist deep in musical s**t.

If anybody disagrees with what I've just said, I'd love to hear an argument otherwise. Please PM me if you've got a valid reason (got that? no 'you're gay' or 'you're retarded's. that just proves you cant think of a real reason) why I am misguided and I would love to discuss it with you.

ghostmelody

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games