Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Death

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:22 pm
Hmmm. I was just wondering, how are you going to deal with the topic of death in this guild? People are slowly dying off as I've noticed. Their bloodlines, demons, and other stuff are paid for and what not. So does that go to their next RPC or will it be bought(demons and limited things). Some people die and make their next RPC extremely stronger.

Also resurrection of past RPCs and such might become an issue. I've solved Edo Tensei with Dark-Ninja and such. The bodies have to be real RPCs and such. Kishou Tensi is also one way to revive someone. The one Chiyo used. But I don't think their would be another method to revive them. Even all the S rank medical ninjutsus won't work or so it seems. All of them deal with living people. Nothing about bringing back a soul or such.

Yeah, just felt like discussing it before that might become a problematic issue. Of course, you don't even have to look at or reply to this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:13 am
Actually, I believe Death_god_Mito made a jutsu called "Ressurection to the pure world." (Something like that) In which he brought back Neska. So that is another thing I can look into for you if you like.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 pm
._. What the....I never heard of it. >< That's a bit much for a custom jutsu, but yeah. That would be cool if you could find info on that for me. I don't really mind as long as we have everything on the table.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:58 pm
Got it!

Name of Jutsu: Resurrection to the Pure World
Description: Unlike Resurrection to the Impure World, the person who is ressurrected can work on thier on. Not controled by one person. but they will have a life-link to the person who ressurrected them. The User will need the body of the person in order to bring them back without it the jutsu is useless. If the User is killed they person who is ressurrected will have to find a new body within 10 days(in reallife) or they will dead as well. Both also have a link to one another this link will allow them to talk without being in same village. There in lays the weakness. If their are more then one person ressurrected the User's mind begins to become jumble and it is hard to figure if he is control his body or someone else. His mind will died if more then 2 people are ressurrected because the jutsu get so much stress to the users mind. The Jutsu takes 6 posts to complete which is way this should not be use in a battle. The User must not be disturbed or the jutsu will kill the User along with the person being ressurrected.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Way to talk about someone with out talking to me. Yes, I made that jutsu and got it approved the right way. Thou, it is going to die with Ban, because I'm afraid of people using it to godmod. That is the only other wat to bring someone to life, but as you read it has a side effect. Neska was the only to know that side effect besides Ban and get around it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:11 pm
LOL I wasn't talking about you xD I was talking about the subject death. I just wanted everything that dealt with it laid out so the topic can develope a bit more. But I didn't know what the jutsu was before Firu posted it.

Anyways... So basically there are only 2 ways to bring back a person to life at the moment! That's set and done.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:36 am
..yes you were...well Firu was and yes other are the only ways.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games