Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Anti-emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaurelinRe

10,875 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:25 am
people dont say much to me. probably because i fit under more than one of their labels. family just call me tomboy. brother hates emos. glad he doesnt know i fall under that too lol. he'll bother me about it til i die.
although no one has ever confronted me about it. except my mom who said i wear too many dark colours and not preppy as she would've liked. (i wouldnt be caught dead in a skirt) my dad is fine with my style however. even though i have some retraints, like no hair in my face because it gives me scarey break outs, no make-up cause im too lazy and not human in the mornings, no piercings cause they hurt (ya im a bit of a wimp about that...), or other things i still think like all other fellow "emos".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:52 am
I have a friend who is emo, and people ask her why she is emo all teh time, but what gets to her the most is the fact that people call her goth. She hates it and tells them that she is emo, and they look at her weird. Me, no hasn't happened yet...  

Signore Snuffles

The Unflavored Skittle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:45 pm
Of course, many times.
Last year I used to wear alot of black and people would call me "The goth kid" or "The emo kid".
There were occasions where some kids would come up to me saying "Go cut yourself" or some of them would come up to me with a plastic knife and pretend to cut themselves like right infront of my face.
Then one day I just got fed up and I was like "Hey do you have any razorblades? I ran out." And the guy's all "I was just kidding" And I was like "Yeah but do you have any? I ran out." And he didn't say anything.

Well thsi year I've worn alot of more color and people think I change alot, and the "let'spickontheemokid" stuff doesn't occur very often [almost rarely] for me.
c:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:09 pm
Umpy
i dont hate emo kids...i am not one of them they are pretty cool actully i dont see why you could hate them

Anti emo is a fad. It's cool to hate emo. That's all there is to it. There's no reasoning. Just people trying to follow the majority. And that shows how weak they are, to feel the need to fit in so desperatly. Pathetic.  

Vlair Nitefell

LaFoule

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:57 pm
Well ther's a grpoup of stupid "wanna-be" punks at school who are always messing around and eventually they like to pick on me... i hate them but i just laugh at them 'cuz they can't even tell what exactly punk is and where did it come from.... thay're just way too stupid to care about... and they are pathetic...

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff