Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
This is so sad Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetokasane36

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 pm
killerqueen121
ii_Pankake
my brother dipped cats in gas and set them on fire D: i cried alot

how i show sadness:

scream scream gonk gonk stressed stressed sad sad crying crying

NOW GO SHOVE YOUR BROTHER IN A HOLE!!!!!!! crying

okay:

there was this boxer in ohio who was tazered by police because they thought he was a pitbull. then when they found out he was a boxer, they wouldn't even pay a fine or anything. they just chased away the owner.

story 2:

we have some speeders on our street, and they go like, 80. they don't usually stop at a stop sing when we try to cross this 3 way area on the way home from school, and i don't think they care. i always have to be careful on my bikerides because there a like, 5 spedders a day.

Thats on my street too.

Story 1: I wsa looking at pictures of baby seals on the internet and there aws a video about a guy clubbing one of the pups.When he was done and the little seal would quit stuggling and go limp he looked up and smiled.I want to rip his head OFF scream scream scream scream

Story 2: When I aws on a bike ride once I found a dead squirrle lying in the middle of the street.Its top teeth had come out in a row perfectly intact and were lying a foot away from the body.I saifd a short little prayer for the squirrle and when I came back some guy drove over it and then backed up onto the little body. crying crying crying crying crying .And the squirrle aws a baby!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:28 pm
killerqueen121
ii_Pankake

how i show sadness:

okay:

there was this boxer in ohio who was tazered by police because they thought he was a pitbull. then when they found out he was a boxer, they wouldn't even pay a fine or anything. they just chased away the owner.

story 2:

we have some speeders on our street, and they go like, 80. they don't usually stop at a stop sing when we try to cross this 3 way area on the way home from school, and i don't think they care. i always have to be careful on my bikerides because there a like, 5 spedders a day.

I remember the whole Otis the boxer incident. Me and my fellow boxer owners petitioned it. The people wouldn't even let him have a DNA test to prove Otis was a pure boxer. He was such a good looking pup and clearly a boxer. I face the problem sometimes with my boy. He's a fawn male but people who come across him unless they know the breed think he's a pit and dangerous.  

Animelover955

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:12 am
Animelover955
killerqueen121
ii_Pankake

how i show sadness:

okay:

story 2:

I remember the whole Otis the boxer incident. Me and my fellow boxer owners petitioned it. The people wouldn't even let him have a DNA test to prove Otis was a pure boxer. He was such a good looking pup and clearly a boxer. I face the problem sometimes with my boy. He's a fawn male but people who come across him unless they know the breed think he's a pit and dangerous.

i wanna send that in my letter to the president. its going to have some segments, so please, send all ideas from the boxer friends in a pm.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:36 am
sad sad also, I really don't see how people can get pittys and boxers mixed up. they don't look that much like eachother. But people always do, sometimes abusing the boxer because they think it's a pitbull (which is stupid and wrong anyway, even if it WAS a pitty).

story 1:
Once my old cat dragged itself back home, she couldn't move the back half of her body. We took her to the vet and they said that it may have been from jumping over the fence the wrong way or something like that, but it seemed like she had gotten kicked. she was ok after a few days but then disappeared about a month after. Next time I get a cat I'm keeping it indoors, to many dangerous things out there for a wandering, curious cat.

Story 2:
My mums friends neighbour, well hes just a nutcase. anyway my mums friend saw this. a neighbors dog was barking, not very much, and he just jumped over the fence, grabbed it and shot it in the head. He then chucked it in the dump. And the b*****d got away with it!... just like he gets away with everything.  

DeeSpark

tetokasane36

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:57 am
Differences of pits and boxers:

.Pits are smaller than boxers

.The pits more white and have brown spots and the boxers have brown with white.

.Pits will growl at you well boxers give a friendly gretting  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:12 pm
X_Alicefan1_X

I have to disagree a bit sorry. I own a boxer who is the best doggie in the world. My uncle has two pits. Both are white McCaine has brown on his ear Elizabeth has a brown heart on her back. They are both sweet as can be. Giant lap dogs. The two of them run willingly up to strangers and love on everyone. Bo(my boxer) on the other hand is very aloof around strangers but after he greets to know you. You better watch out he has very wet kisses.

It really depends on the owner with how the dog will turn out/act. My uncle treats his pits and raises them well so they turned out awesome. On the other hand someone else I know would hit their dog when he messed up and then the dog became aggressive and would bite any hand that came towards him. SO it's really a bad owner not a bad dog.  

Animelover955

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 pm
X_Alicefan1_X

depends on the animal. if any dog greets you by growling then its poorly trained. a pit is no more likely to attack a human than a chipmunk as long as its well trained, same with any breed. its bad owners that make a bad dog, there is no such thing as a mean breed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 am
X_Alicefan1_X

I also have to disagree. People always think of Pits as aggressive dogs, because a lot have been trained to fight. If given love, care and training, Pits are great, friendly, family dogs. But many get abused so turn out aggressive. And Boxers can be friendly, but if abused and not trained properly they can also end up being aggressive.
Saying that all dogs of a certain breed will be aggressive, is like saying all Asian people are mean.  

DeeSpark

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:35 am
ASAIN PEOPLE ARE NOT MEAN! I HAVE A JAPANESE FRIEND!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 pm
killerqueen121

I'm sure Katie-Q Loves You, didn't say all Asian people are mean, she said Saying that all dogs of a certain breed will be aggressive, is like saying all Asian people are mean.

its just the way the sentence is, it makes it look like it meant something else.

Just wanted to clear that up abit smile

Scorpiomarie
Crew

tetokasane36

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 pm
Its basiclly a compareing compuond sortb of.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:08 pm
killerqueen121

some asians are mean
but no one is saying that all asians are mean, it was an example. its like saying all black people are violent. of course its not true but there are plenty of uneducated and closed minded people believing it for some reason or another, wether it be what the media shows us or what they have been told by other people.  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 pm
This is one of the most depressing threads I've seen, I hate stories of animals in pain or being tortured, it makes me feel angry and hopeless.

There have been multiple times where cats have run out into the street in front of my car, even going the speed limit wont make a difference in some situations; I still have never run over an animal in my entire life, knock on wood.

The biggest problem is that people own cats on busy streets, STUPID place to have a cat! Some cats just make bad judgements and are not careful about crossing streets.

I'm one of those people that have pulled over and tried to get loose dogs into my car, then try to find their home.
Seeing lost dogs on busy streets scares the hell out of me because then I imagine; well, what if that were my dog, would I want some caring person to help get My dog off the road?!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:21 pm
iMexicanCondomz

just reading that is sad, =A= i really regret dissecting animals no matter what it is, i'd rather sit out in the hall =w=  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas