Reply The Tekken Force
Conflict

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zel Calcifer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 pm
Does any one else feel that the fact Tekken 6 is coming to XBOX 360 is alittle...well for lack of a better word, unnatural? I do not own a PS3 (yet) and my only option to play is my kid sisters XBOX 360, but im not sure i could allow myself to do that without feeling like iv done something wrong!
it might be crazy, but i am a Playstation kinda person...and im sure that the controls wont be very different at all, it just doesn't seem right to me!

Whats your opinion?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:47 am
Lots of previously Playstation-only titles have been jumping to Xbox 360 lately.

The thing is, it takes a lot of work, and Namco has to do the whole game, well, maybe not from a scratch, but it takes a lot of extra work. So there is a possibility the Xbox version feels a bit different. Then again, it works for Soul Calibur. *shrug*

Also, I play pad, and the standard Xbox pad doesn't seem to be very ergonomic if one plays with index and middle finger like I do...

I'm not sure if I really care about what consol T6 is on since I have no Xbox 360 nor PS3. :< But yeah, people like to take sides and I've taken Playstation's side, so it does feel a bit treacherous.  

Kradvity

The Tekken Force

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff