Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:12 pm
Discuss  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 pm
=O

My mouth...its is agape... Im speechless... I CANT LAUGH!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
I LOST MY LAUGH!!!

Its so funny... I cant laugh... Too...many...suggestive contexts...

Pluck all day with your twangers...all day...and play with your balls. Got it.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:48 pm
Oh God. Entertaining for children and adults.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image  

Sir Codin

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:17 pm
Holy s**t

rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:25 pm
That... that could not have been meant for children. Ever.
crying
Funny though.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:15 am
The sad thing is, because it's Europe, I'm not entirely sure it's not actually an intentionally double-meaning children's show. xD

Also I want his sweater.

Okay, it WAS a children's show, but this was a special 'adult' episode. Here we go!

"In 1979, the cast and crew of Rainbow made a special exclusive sketch for the Thames TV staff Christmas tape, sometimes referred to as the "Twangers" episode. This show featured plenty of deliberate sexual innuendo (beginning with Zippy peeling a banana, saying "One skin, two skin, three skin, four..." before being interrupted), and never shown at the time (as it was never intended to be screened to the general public.) It also included Geoffrey convincing the viewers to play with their balls, but if they didn't have any balls, they could ask a friend and play with his. Jane also claimed that she was banging with Rod and Roger. Soon, Zippy asked them to stop suggesting whether to play with a blowing tube and maraccas, so they could start singing the 'Plucking Song'."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_(TV_series)

Same cast did this as the actual show. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:43 am
This is the best tv I've ever seen  

nerdyninja

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:04 am
Kiski
The sad thing is, because it's Europe, I'm not entirely sure it's not actually an intentionally double-meaning children's show. xD

Also I want his sweater.

Okay, it WAS a children's show, but this was a special 'adult' episode. Here we go!

"In 1979, the cast and crew of Rainbow made a special exclusive sketch for the Thames TV staff Christmas tape, sometimes referred to as the "Twangers" episode. This show featured plenty of deliberate sexual innuendo (beginning with Zippy peeling a banana, saying "One skin, two skin, three skin, four..." before being interrupted), and never shown at the time (as it was never intended to be screened to the general public.) It also included Geoffrey convincing the viewers to play with their balls, but if they didn't have any balls, they could ask a friend and play with his. Jane also claimed that she was banging with Rod and Roger. Soon, Zippy asked them to stop suggesting whether to play with a blowing tube and maraccas, so they could start singing the 'Plucking Song'."

That's terribly depressing. This would have been so much funnier if all the compound innuendos were thoroughly due to British innocence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:14 pm
8Bit Jack
Kiski

Also I want his sweater.

That's terribly depressing. This would have been so much funnier if all the compound innuendos were thoroughly due to British innocence.

Woah woah woah. British innocence? What the ******** you ever seen Monty Python?

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:59 pm
Teh AK

Woah woah woah. British innocence? What the ******** you ever seen Monty Python?
I didn't say ALL Brits were innocent; just as far as childrens' progammes go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:10 pm
Like sesame street is dark and gritty, lolz  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm
And what makes it worse is that one of the guys the chick was with looks oddly like Ron Jeremy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:49 pm
eek  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Black Ice Anti-Hero

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:36 pm
MUST....BUY.....RAINBOW......BOX......SET