Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:01 pm
Demon0fMists
GuruGuru214
Nobody predicted Zelda yet? 2008 was the first year since 1999 without a Zelda, I'd say we're about due. Besides, if a new Zelda's on the way, maybe they'll finally get around to putting Majora's Mask on the Virtual Console. 15 N64 games on there over two years is a really sad number.

And yeah, there's been a lot of great games over the last two years, but the vast majority all came out early on. I got Brawl when it came out, and the only games I've gotten since then are Wii Fit, Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Guitar Hero World Tour, and Rock Band 2. And it is absolutely not because I like rhythm games that much. And I do still have a want list, but that mainly consists of Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and De Blob.

And yes, we are due for a decent Pokemon RPG on the Wii. Colosseum and XD were steps in the right direction but Battle Revolution was just a huge middle finger.
Ooooh i loved Colosseum and XD, but Battle Revolution wasn't so bad. I also liked Battle Revolution, it wasn't meant to be an RPG anyway, just non-stop battling, that obviously got repetitive.

That's pretty much my point. We need another RPG. As far as Battle Revolution goes, they would've been better off making Pokemon Stadium 3 so there would at least be some variety between the battling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:08 pm
how about more sequels???  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:24 pm
Waynebrizzle
how about more sequels???
That's not gonna get console sales. The big thing that is gonna get consoles sold is either releasing a virus that ruins every Wii currently on the market so people have to buy new ones, or more casual titles to lure in the newbies. After they lure them in they gotta make intermediate games to make them stay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:37 pm
I'm hoping for another Wario Ware and Paper Mario RPG. D:

LifelessFawkes

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:43 pm
They need to make a Zelda game that looks as good as Galaxy did, and have an orchestrated soundtrack and EVERYTHING

Even if it was the same kind of story, as long as they put as much work into it as Galaxy I would be so happy

and probably have sex with the disk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Maybe they'll reveal some 3rd party support so we can get more than 8 decent games in 2 years. That'd be great. >_>

Though it'll probably happen about the time Microsoft releases a de-uglifying kit for the 360 controller, and Sony releases a "stop sucking" patch for the PS3.

[/douchebag]

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 pm
Tatsuman
Maybe they'll reveal some 3rd party support so we can get more than 8 decent games in 2 years. That'd be great. >_>

Though it'll probably happen about the time Microsoft releases a de-uglifying kit for the 360 controller, and Sony releases a "stop sucking" patch for the PS3.

[/douchebag]

I'd rather see a fix for the RROD.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 pm
Waynebrizzle
Tatsuman

[/douchebag]

Fixing a problem that big? Surely you jest, Wayne. *monocle*

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Tatsuman
Waynebrizzle
Tatsuman

[/douchebag]

We need to find someone skilled enough to undertake the task.

How about...

GOD.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Tatsuman

[/douchebag]

360 has an ugly controller? Really? That's the best you could come up with?  

Mecca_Fish

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:53 pm
Waynebrizzle
Tatsuman
Waynebrizzle
Tatsuman

[/douchebag]

We need to find someone skilled enough to undertake the task.

How about...

GOD.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:00 pm
Meta_Fish
Regulust
A Donkey Konga 4 that comes out everywhere would kick a**.
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU
That'll never happen, though. Konga 3 didn't leave Japan because the series didn't do well enough, and it sounds like it was the best. ;_; But they could have downloadable songs and online play and all that awesome stufffffff. crying I'd even settle for Jungle Beat 2, as long as it had an option to play with DK Bongos.

well maybe if you suggest...maybe Donkey Conga 3 for virtual console?  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:01 pm
Lifeless-Fox

wario ware is coming out for the DSI  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:13 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
well maybe if you suggest...maybe Donkey Conga 3 for virtual console?
Technically they could, or make a WiiWare one, but they never will. The Konga is dead, yet its spirit will live on.

xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Lifeless-Fox
wario ware is coming out for the DSI
With DLC microgames, even. I would like another WarioWare with the balance board and maybe MotionPlus controls, though.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas